[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a beta faggot who isn't strong enough to take care

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1439261359148.jpg (41KB, 640x664px) Image search: [Google]
1439261359148.jpg
41KB, 640x664px
>18
>fresh grad
>have sister who's two years younger
>just entered second year of highschool
>coke using nigger in school was giving her shit
>me and her ignored him cause I was in graduating class and he was in the same class
>assumed he was graduating
>5' 3" and doughey (he's only an inch taller than me)
>been working on not being fat and although progress has been made, still fat
>not intimidating so didn't do anything besides tell him to fuck off
>should have fought him but too much of a pussy to
>don't know how to fight either
>he knows I don't know how to fight
>turns out he's too retarded to graduate
>him and his friend start insulting her and pulling shit with her already
>she's tired of it so just goes to vp when there's an issue
>he keeps pulling shit and calls her a snitch
>hasn't gotten physical with her
>had her cum dumpster threaten her on facebook months ago and said she was going to beat the shit out of her
>never happened
>nothing's happened yet but I feel things might escalate this year

I've failed as an older brother and I hate myself but more importantly, I hate him more. What are my options? What should I do? I don't go to the same school as him anymore and messaging him on facebook or something will only make me look like a faggot and he's laugh at me. I know some people are going to say "let her take care of her own issues" and "wait until he does something then get the police involved". I feel terrible for not doing anything up to this point and like I have an obligation to do something in this situation. What should that something be?
>>
Man the fuck up swing on a clown. Bloods, blood dog. You can either show him he can keep doing it or keep his chin wagin and it will end. Potential is hiding never known
>>
>5' 3" and doughey (he's only an inch taller than me)
>5' 3"
Are you really 18 lmao
>>
>>17568133
Unfortunately. I got fucked over playing the genetic lottary
>>
>>17568065
Buy some pepperspray and spray the faggot. Or an electroshock
>>
>>17568190
That'd only make me look like a pussy and land me assault charges
>>
>>17568432
Stop being a graduate fucking delinquent retard. If you know where he stays and comes out you win this easily. The US investigation system is garbage when it comes to the streets. Be weary for cameras on lightposts too. Bait him somewhere isolated if needed.

1. Put on a black ski mask and glasses to hide your identity also gloves. (Preferably catch him at night in a secluded area. Follow him if needed.)

2. Get a bat or some hard ass weapon.

3. When you get him where you want him. Let him have it, all out. Don't say anything, he knows what he did is wrong and probably won't fuck with your sister again.

*If he doesn't stop, repeat.

This will work because he has no idea who hit him. He can only make claims but can't press charges on an imaginary person. If you do repeat this, don't attack him immediately after the last attack because he might have probably reported your description to the cops. Let some heat blow off after a week or two and give it to him again. Change your outfit too. I doubt he'll do shit with the cops because niggers hate them. Go do this now faggot, you got nothing to lose.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.