[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Memes aside is there anyway to break the friendzone. Im scared

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: gun frog.jpg (53KB, 528x760px) Image search: [Google]
gun frog.jpg
53KB, 528x760px
Memes aside is there anyway to break the friendzone.
Im scared i just got trapped in it
>>
>>17567957

There's no friendzone. Only being a spineless ass blaming the girl when you never made a move.
>>
>>17567957
There is.
Ask her out.
If she says yes, date her. If she says no and says she wants to be your friend, say you don't want to and stop talking to her.
Friend zone is a self inflicted condition.
It's like saying "there is no way to stop being fat".
>>
>>17567957

yes. the friend zone is simply 'betanese' for 'friend'. to not be someones friend you either escalate the relationship, or pull away from it.

you can just not be her friend, or if you mean how to make her like you, you just go for it. no there is no government approved step by step guide to make a girl love you. if there was, we'd all know it, and it'd be something we do regularly. all you can do is present yourself as you are and ask if she feels anything (re: 'lets go on a date this weekend').

and if she says 'sorry i only see you as a friend'. you say 'sorry but we can't be 'just friends' and you move on.
>>
>friendzone

Life isn't an episode of Friends you spineless faggot. Ask her out.
>>
>>17567984

This is your answer, OP
>>
>>17567984
This.

And, is this the guy from /pol?
>>
>>17568013
Lol.
I'm >>17567984 - I am a girl, and not from pol.
>>
>>17568029
no not you, i meant op, someone on /pol posted something about being friendzoned and someone told him to go on /adv so i thought it was just a funny coincidence
>>
>>17567957
Don't undermine your own ability to pick up signs OP if you think you're in the friendzone you are. From here there is no probable scenario in which you get to fuck this girl. All you can do is recognize the behavioral patterns that got you trapped so you don't fuck up the next qt 3.14 you happen to meet. This is imperative for your future dating life as some girls will friend zone you within the first couple of minutes meeting her, except you won't be able to tell because she's damn good at putting on a friendly persona and you're honestly a little thirsty.

>>17567996
>step by step guide to make a girl love you
This does exist, it's called Pickup Artistry. Not something I do personally but everyone coming out of OPs predicament should understand why it works.
>>
>>17568041

the guide can HELP but if you think its guaranteeing any girl, you are in for a world of dissapointment
>>
>>17568041
>because she's damn good at putting on a friendly persona

Or maybe you are just not assertive enough and she really thinks you two are friends.
>>
OP here. i think the girl has shown some signs that she is interested in me. We both have a relatively mild form of Assburgers.
she laughs at my joke and we have similar interests so i can easely get a conversation going with her. So i asked here over to watch a movie with me today but i didn't really know what to do to make her know that i am interested in her? Should i tell her right out?
I am not a total sperg so i know when it's appropriate and inappropriate to say certain stuff.
I have invited her to come over and watch some movies this weekend too.
>>
>>17568073

there are two approaches here. the physical, and the verbal.

the physical is when you sped the weekend watching movies, getting closer, put your arm around her, flirt, and eventually go for a kiss. if she goes with it, shes at least somewhat interested, but you do have to have verbal confirmation at some point.

the verbal approach is simply asking her on a date, and making it clear its a date. 'want to get sushi on friday? great, its a date'
>>
>>17568073

Saying "I like you" is high school shit.

If you hang out often, then make a move. Put your arm around her or something. Body language will let you know if you should stop or keep going.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.