[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I HAVE BEEN UP FOR 24 HOURS AND PRIOR TO THAT I GOT LIKE 3 HOURS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: frog meme.png (152KB, 600x503px) Image search: [Google]
frog meme.png
152KB, 600x503px
I HAVE BEEN UP FOR 24 HOURS AND PRIOR TO THAT I GOT LIKE 3 HOURS OF SLEEP AND I STILL CAN'T FUCKING SLEEP. I HAD CLASS ALL DAY FROM FUCKING 10 TO 8 PM I WAS TIRED OBVIOUSLY SO I DRANK AN ENERGY DRINK AT LIKE 5 PM YESTERDAY. NOW ITS 8AM AND I'M STILL UP AND I HAVE TO DO THAT SHIT AGAIN AND I CAN'T EVEN FUCKING SLEEP. I AM GOING TO [FUCKING] KILL MYSELF

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>17567076
Take a melatonin or Tylenol pm at bed time. Use sheets over blinds to block outside light out better. Put on some meditation music, stop drinking caffeine.
>>
Nice blog.
>>
>>17567076

Go see a doctor. Extended insomnia can be serious and increases the risk for chronic diseases, injuries and mental issues. Life long serious insomnia can shorten life by up to 20 years. Seek help.
>>
Just live through it, no sleep is horrible but only because you react to it like a bitch.
>>
>>17567076
any way you can get out of work/class early today? just do a half day and go home and get some rest? if you've really had that little sleep, you probably look terrible. so if you showed up for a couple hours, then went to the boss and said you felt sick and had to go home, he'd probably believe you.

as for sleep tips:

if I have a bunch of stressful shit on my mind, I find an old police procedural show or a bunch of podcasts or whatever. something that has a plot or a main idea, but with a lot of talking and not a lot of action. then just stream episodes while lying down and watch/listen with my eyes closed til it lulls me to sleep.

ambient music is good too. find some ambient playlists on youtube. if you like jazz at all, look for some dark jazz, that shit is slow and relaxing and comfy as fuck.

honestly sometimes when I can't sleep I read the old testament. 3 pages of "begat" and "thou shalt not" and I'm out like a light.

also, eat or drink something warm that has no caffeine and not much sugar. soup is good, maybe a warm sandwich like a grilled cheese or something. it's easier to relax on a full stomach than an empty one. after that, take a hot shower or bath while your meal settles. use all the hot water you can possibly afford to. then grab a blanket, get in bed or on the couch and get your comfy tunes/shows queued up.

>>17567111
also seconding this if this is a recurring problem.

>>17567114
the longer you go without sleep, though, the harder it is to be reasonable. everybody's breaking point is different.
>>
>>17567125
forgot to add, the reason I suggested going home early is that the more tired you are, the more mistakes you will make in your work. if you're in a class, you won't learn shit. plus you risk falling asleep at your desk or workstation and that is a big no-no. if you drive, falling asleep at the wheel is an even bigger no-no. please be safe OP.
>>
>>17567076
PFFT, AAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHHA!!!! SERVES YOU RIGHT, DUMB FROGPOSTER!!!!!!!
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.