[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys. I'm thinking about ending my life. I'm 24

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

Hey guys. I'm thinking about ending my life. I'm 24 and I just don't think there's anywhere left for me to go. I blew my one shot at happiness because I failed to get my art degree, and now I have over 5 thousand dollars in debt.

Is there any hope for me, or should I just end it all?
>>
>>17566820
There's hope for you, 5 thousand dollars really isn't a lot of debt. There are other pathways for you, other ways to be happy. You're in a bit of a bad place right now, but life is full of mountains and valleys and eventually, I don't know when but eventually, you will be in a better place
>>
I will bite

You failed so fucking what?5k easy yo pay off. You seem to think that that is some kind of bad situation when in reality you are fucking fine.

Snap out from that shit dillusion you seem to be having and enjoy this thing we call life because we all have experation date anyway.
>>
>>17566820
OMG you're 24 year olds you need to consider retirement at that old age because there is nothing you can do because you are just so fucking ancient.

Oh no you are 5k in debt, you are like the sole contributor to the national debt.
>>
Fucking Christ 5k in debt boo fucking hoo. Sounds like you're just depressed because you failed school. Sign up for some trade school learn, how to be a damn plumber and make more money then you would have with the art degree anyway
>>
>>17566820

>I'm hot-baited, check it and see;
>I'll get a post count of 303.
>>
File: drowning.jpg (982KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
drowning.jpg
982KB, 1920x1200px
>>17566822
>>17566824
>>17566828
>>17566836
>>17566838
You don't understand. Art was my passion.. But I just couldn't keep up with the program. I didn't do my homework on time, I was hanging out with friends when I should have been studying.

And I pissed it all away. My so called friends stopped talking to me, and now it's just me.

I live in an 8 story apartment, I'm thinking about diving headfirst onto the pavement. You think I can just come back from 5 thousand dollars of debt?

When I'm slaving away at the McCrackShack for minimum wage? When I can barely pay my bills?

I only work part time. And every day seems like a miserable repeat of the last.

Theres no place in the world for a failed art student.

I could have been someone. But now look at me. I'm a fucking joke.
>>
>>17566855

You are someone moron. If art is your passion then let it guide you art degree is not essential here. Yes you can pay that

Stop for a moment and realize how much you are missing on while you are yhinking like that. Yes you made mistakes so what domt we all?learn from them play some upbeat music throw a smile on face and march forward.
>>
Continue building your portfolio and do some commissions on your free time or something. If you're good enough, no one really cares if you don't have a degree. 5k is a drop in a bucket anyway.
>>
Suicide is a bad option. You should live long enough to see its true.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.