[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There's a chihuahua on the floor below mine howling every

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: earlygame morrowind.webm (928KB, 426x240px) Image search: [Google]
earlygame morrowind.webm
928KB, 426x240px
There's a chihuahua on the floor below mine howling every single fucking day since 9 am waking me up every single day.
How do I deal with it in a way that can stop the shit assed bork machine without killing it for good or hurting it? It's not its fault anyways, it's my neighbor's, but it's been weeks since I last saw her.
>>
>>17566755
leave your neighbour a note asking for her to deal with it, then make a complaint to your landlord if nothing changes, then contact RSPCA or whatever your equivalent is to report an animal being neglected if still nothing changes.
>>
>>17566755
In my city if a dog is barking for more than 30 minutes unprovoked it's a misdemeanor. Call the cops. They'll get a warning the first time. That should convince them to fix the problem. They might not even know the dog is doing it if they're at work or something.
>>
>>17566755
I had a neighbour with a howling dog.
I taped notes on their door, polite ones just informing them that the dog is barking and howling almost non-stop whenever they're not home, I put in times and such. They did something about it and within a couple of weeks managed to train the dog out of the howling and it was silent ever since.

The thing is that the owner might not know. They might be under the impression that their widdle furball is happy at home, because apparently they've left for work whenever the dog is howling. For max efficiency, you should frame it so that their darling pet is SUFFERING, it's alone all day and howling because it's so lonely and unhappy and anxious, suffering every moment. It prompts the pet owner to do something about it more than a neighbour insulting them.

So, leave a note like this at first. If there's no effect, complain to authorities.
>>
>>17566755
>9am
is that early?
>>
>Still sleeping at 9am
Wanna know how I know you're a piece of shit?
>>
>>17566755
>howling every single fucking day since 9 am

yeah what the fuck this dog is way too spoiled
my dog is up at 5 AM
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.