[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This weekend i was at this party. Out of nowhere comes this girl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

This weekend i was at this party. Out of nowhere comes this girl and we start talking right of the bat. 30 mins laterwe make out. We end up in a bedroom and we banged (just your usual one-night-stand). She asked for my snap, added me on facebook and got my number. She said things like '' i love you'' and whatnot.

The day after i wanted to contact her again, so i did. She showed no interest at all. Couple of days later she contacted me and we really hit off. Feel like i want to ask her out or som shit, but is it going to be wierd?? Wtf do i do?
>>
nah just ask her out again familia
>>
>one-night stand
>"i love you"

Stop talking to her you fool
>>
Okay, so what do i do? Ask her out again or just leave it all behind?
>>
>>17567466
ask her out again senpai if you like her that's fine
>>
Ask her out but know that if shes saying the L word after one night you are probably the 40th dude shes done that to. Dont take the connection seriously. Have her there for TEMPORARY comfort and sex. Dont invest
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.