[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey, /adv/. I had sex with a lesbian friend (we were both drunk).

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3291.jpg (95KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3291.jpg
95KB, 960x1280px
Hey, /adv/. I had sex with a lesbian friend (we were both drunk).

What the fuck do I do?
>>
run

dont stop running

hope the cops dont catch you when she wakes up, regrets doing it and sicks the cop on you for rape
>>
Realize that lesbians don't exist and you can't have sex without a penis being involved. Go have more fun with her if you want though.
Unless you're a dude, then pound the shit out of that "lesbian teehee" friend and lol at how fake lesbians are.
>>
insert one of your friendzoned pal in the loop. You will make a guy happy... And he'll have a 300℅ self confidence boost for the rest of his life.

Otherwise, what's wrong ? If you liked it do it again... Right ?
>>
>>17566688
>>17566689
Okay, to clarify: I'm a guy.
>>
>>17566697
Ah, in that case just Chillax and realize all lesbians are fake and will hop right (back) on the cock carousel eventually, unless they're ugly or fat or were raped and traumatized or some shit like that. It happens every single time, I've seen it happen to every lesbian I've ever known.
>>
Go on with your life as if nothing happened. Just remember to hit on her the next time you're both drunk.
>>
>>17566704
But, how do I talk to her again? Do I just ignore what happened?

I mean, we do talk to each other somewhat frequently.
>>
>>17566710

What happened afterwards / the morning after? That dictates how you act, desu.
>>
>>17566714
She left for work, so I couldn't actually talk to her after it happened. This happened today. I haven't talked to her at all.
>>
>>17566679
Who is that woman and what is her personality like?

Is she willing to marry? does she want children? What's her job like? Ok forget her job, I can teach her to get rich off anything.
>>
>>17566679
Pat yourself on the back

t. Guy who fell in love with lesbian but got shot down
>>
>>17566679
learn a valuable lesson about not surrounding yourself with degenerates and move on
>>
>>17566679
>>>17566688
>>>17566689
>Okay, to clarify: I'm a guy.
I did the same: sleeping with a lesbian friend.

You invalidated her "lesbian" label. Labels are just labels... Right.

well, you gotta define the relationship. Also, your might want to keep silent to your friends, as she might be sensitive on the homo/hetero/bi topic.
>>
>>17566732
>Also, you might want to keep silent to your friends

That's exactly why I'm here, anon. Still, this is pretty surreal and I don't know how to deal with it. What did you do?
>>
Well, it did not evolve into a relationship, but we met several times. Just go with the flow. I had one friend knowing, but we were flatmates and close and no word was spit out. You don't want to cause drama anywhere, just lie to others about your relationship. You have the right to keep your secret garden, and you'd better think before you talk because: rumours...

I know you're happy and stuff having made out with someone... But people are just jealous about it, they will congratulate you for the form but use your story as entertainment... Like when there are a lot of people listening...
>>
>>17566745
Wait... she was taking part in it, like she wasn't unconscious n' shit right?
>>
What exactly is the problem here?

I mean, I get that fucking a friend can have an awkward aftermath, which will sort itself out quickly enough as long as neither of you have romantic designs on the other. I don't see what the "lesbian" aspect has to do with anything.
>>
>>17566816
She was only drunk, not unconscious. And yeah, she did take part. At least from what I recall.
>>17566823
The lesbian part complicates things much more because, naturally, having sex with a heterosexual friend has different implications than having sex with a gay friend. It just makes thing more awkward.

Furthermore, I included that because I thought that it would be helpful if I could get the advice of someone that went through a similar situation.
>>
>>17566816
Of course she has to be super drunk lol
>>
>>17566827
Jesus christ chill out. Do you want a relationship with her? If not, don't rock the boat. Act like nothin' happened but grab her ass now and again to let her know you want to do it again. If you do want a relationship with her, analyze the history you have together before opening your mouth about it.
>>
>>17566849
>Do you want a relationship with her?
Nope. Do I really just act like nothing happened? Like, do I live with the huge fucking elephant in the room?

I can't help but wonder if she's at least bi now.
>>
>>17566679

TREAD VERY CAREFULLY

If shes single, you're better off. Just send her a message at some point soon and have an awkward, friendly chat about it
If you're friends, it should be fine

In my experience the lesbian had a girlfriend, and our drunken one night stand was an absolute disaster in terms of aftermath because everyone blamed me for everything that happened

Im a single guy, got drunk, had sex with a friend who was willing, and Im a horrible person despite not cheating and doing my best to defuse the situation and make everyone happy

Fuck me right?
>>
>>17566899

At least you earned achiment that we all crave for. What matters is that you had a blast and its not your fault she is not a kid and made decision to have fun as well.

All i all mad props.
>>
>>17566889

"Lesbians are useless" quote from lesbian friend

Most lesbians arent as definitively gay as gay guys are, their natural instincts take over and they still get attracted to guys and a dick inside them still feels great

Theres very few truly "only women" lesbians out there. Most women are bi to some extent

>Do I really act like nothings happened

Nooo, just be friendly and casual about it
You're grownups, you can have sex if you want to. Nothing stopping you two from doing it again if you both want

And at the same time, one drunken night of sex between single people doesnt change anything. It doesnt mean shes lusting for your dick now, and it doesnt mean she hates you and never wants to see you again

Just send her a friendly message, talk it out casually and friendly like
And remember, its not a big deal
>>
File: image.png (349KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
349KB, 640x1136px
>>17566900

Thats all I can take from the situation, that shes a massive child and not mature enough to make relationship/sex decisions

My first thought was: Dont tell your girlfriend, it was a drunken accident what happened and telling her wont help anyone, it'll only hurt her

What does she do? Tell her girlfriend, and then they break up. Then I try to shoulder the blame and help them get over it, and they both focus their hate on me, get back together, get engaged, and now I get random hate mail from an angry lesbian every couple months even a year later

But I guess you're right, at the end of the day fucked a lesbian, a hot one at that, and they cant ever take that from me
>>
She used you; she pretended you were one of those toys that you can fuck and imagined a hot lesbo girl in her mind as she was getting drilled.
>>
>>17566679

Nothings up OP, keep cool. In my personal experience lesbian women are lesbian because at some point they felt it was better to date women because they had bad experiences with men.

I've had several 'Lesbian' women come onto me, one of them was married to a woman yet she still undid my belt in a bar and went for my junk. Plus her wife woke up in bed after a night out with a co-worker of mine (male), they just cant win against the cock.
>>
Overthinking: The Thread

One time I ate some peanut butter but I realized it was the chunky kind of peanut butter not the creamy kind so after I swallowed it I realized I just ate about 8 peanuts. I'm not allergic or anything but wow I was expecting cream what the fuck do I do?!
>>
>>17566908

Exactly, it is immportant that you know that you did right things and fucked a lesbian win fucking win. It takes two for that.
>>
>>17566969
/Thread you made my day
>>
Nothing, it's just sex, who care?
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.