[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In one of my classes at uni we had to get into permanent groups

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 6358822098.jpg (113KB, 700x420px) Image search: [Google]
6358822098.jpg
113KB, 700x420px
In one of my classes at uni we had to get into permanent groups of 4. My group is me, two attractive girls, and one quite fat girl with an okay face, since we all sat near each other. I of course am trying to work my way towards one of the good looking girls without looking too thirsty. We're all friendly with each other but not exactly friends, and the fat girl is making it too obvious that she likes me. She laughs at all my jokes, even the jokes that aren't even jokes or that funny. Flattering but she's just too fat. The other girls laugh at them too but not as often or intensely as she does. She also makes more conversation with me during the lab than the other girls. This is unsettling because I am clearly more interested in the other girls who are a little more reserved. I do most of the talking (and work) for the group. How do I get her to back off some and get the other girls more engaged? The whole group can tell she's interested but I can't have the other girls thinking that we're an "item" or something, especially since she is so below my standards.
>>
What are their races?

relevant.
>>
>>17566276
They're all white. How is that relevant?
>>
>>17566262
If you look like you're trying to brush her off, they're going to immediately know why. Just ignore it and be amicable with all three.
>>
>>17566262
>I of course am trying to work my way towards one of the good looking girls without looking too thirsty

how about you focus on what you are learning in class instead kek if some chick in your small lab group likes you, you will know, I had a lab partner like that in second year. If both are disinterested with your usual chitchat just stop wasting your time. And no they don't think you and the fat girl are an item just because she is friendly towards you holyshit m8
>>
>>17566293
The class is easy and boring and none of us want to be there so why shouldn't I try to make the most of it? They do seem kind of disinterested but I feel like that has more to do with the class than me, as I said the fat girl seems very interested. And when she giggled at one of my lame jokes they both looked at each other and smiled, they know what she's doing and if it keeps up they are going to label me as the fat girl's man.
>>
>>17566313
>And when she giggled at one of my lame jokes they both looked at each other and smiled, they know what she's doing and if it keeps up they are going to label me as the fat girl's man.
No, you probably don't even enter into their mind. They just like looking down on the fat girl.
>>
>>17566313
>class is easy and boring and none of us want to be there
>if it keeps up they are going to label me as the fat girl's man.
Are you in highschool ?
>>
>>17566313
Dude. They think it's funny because she has to be desperate to want you.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.