[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I stop my sister from being such a huge pig? >showers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (89KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
89KB, 500x281px
How do I stop my sister from being such a huge pig?
>showers like three times a week and even after showering she smells god aweful
>her room is full of trash and dishes/cups that have been laying there for possibly weeks
>wherever she goes, if she even stays there for about 5 minutes the smell will be there for a long ass time
>she eats the family food (a weeks worth within about 2-3 days)
>even when I tell her not to eat my food she does it
>just today she blew up the toilet with her period and after telling her to clean it up because I need to use it, she refuses to do until tomorrow
We live with our parents btw
>>
>>17566241
Move out. If you're old enough to be on 4chan, you shouldn't still be living with your parents.
>>
You aren't your sister's parents. It's a tough truth that firstborns have to deal with a lot. Your siblings will never look to you as a symbol of authority. She will never do as you say, because you have zero power over her.

If you have a problem with her, you go through your parents. If you parents are apathetic, then you're pretty much SOL.
>>
The golden rule: Want to fix her? Got to dick her.
>>
is she fat?
>>
Dude, there's a very strong chance that room is harboring an ecosystem suitable for centipedes

especially if she has water bottles and shit that have been sitting there for well over a week.
>>
>>17566275
Honestly, the only thing keeping me from moving moving out is the cheap rent. The house we live in is also going to be passed down to me
>>17566296
Yeah
>>17566300
She has those, and I know that there are bugs living in her room.
>>
get some nonpoisonous snakes and release them in her room. she'll have to clean it to get them out.
>>
Does she has a bf? Is she a virgin? How old is she? A job?
>>
>>17567127
If there is centipedes in your sisters bedroom just lock her in and seal the door for ever
>>
Do you only have one sister?
>>
>>17566241
>We live with our parents btw
Move out.
She is set in her ways, you can't fix it, your parents have the best chance of making changes but by the sounds of it they won't.
If you don't like the situation you should look at living elsewhere.
>>
>>17567338
find roadkill and hide it in the depths of her room when shes foraging for food or whatever.

or just hose the room down that would force a clean up.
Look anything you do will piss someone off, you can either take matters into your own hands, deal with it, or move out unfortunately.
>>
>>17566275
He could be an adolescent using the internet with his parent's supervision
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.