[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw your asian girlfriend still does this "o hai! I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

>tfw your asian girlfriend still does this "o hai! I'm super different cuz I'm Asian-american, my parents just don't understand!" shtick still two years into your relationship.
>tfw your friends say how lucky you are when it's typical white guy bagged an asian chick patronizing under the guise of social congratulations
>tfw this bitch actually said I was the best thing going for her.
>tfw I work a shitty, expendable desk job and barely make $45K a year

Should I dump her or am I just overthinking shit and being a cunt?
>>
The fuck are you asking? Honestly, take a good look at yourself... Pice of shot
>>
?
???
Anon if you call your gf a bitch and think these are all good reasons to dump her I think its time you rethink your relationship
>>
>>17566235

Probably gonna break up with her, along with the dog and pony show there's other shit she does that aggravates me.

Need to make a decision seeing as how she's gung ho on moving in with me next month.
>>
>>17566257
Dude, you're mostly mumbling to yourself at this point, no one caught what the fuck happened.

Granted, you might've just stumbled upon 3 tards, but either clarify or don't bother asking for /adv/
>>
You sound miserable to date
>>
>>17566264

It's not a matter of her seeking attention that bugs me so much per se, it's just that other than me, she has nothing else going for her.

She told me she was into coding, but wasn't going to school for it. Tried to show her some certification programs, signed up but didn't do anything with them.

Told her she could try looking into maybe nursing, physical therapy and didn't even bother to check out the stuff I had sent her.

Said she was gonna start working out, doing yoga, eating healthy the whole nine, nothing.

I don't know, I feel like she thinks I'm her lottery ticket in life, which is ironic because my family is mediocre as fuck.

>>17566274

You may have a point.
>>
>>17566294
She sounds depressed.

Tbh just dump her. She'll find some other white ass geek on tinder to fuck.
>>
>>17566294
Fucking thank you.

Yes, you are a piece of shit, but unfortunately so am I, so I suggest you two break up.

You seem full of it anyway and
1) if she was a better person than you, you'll free her
2) if she was a worse person than you, you'll be free

Win-win
>>
>>17566303

But how exactly am a piece/full of shit exactly so I can correct my presumed affliction?
>>
>>17566306
It's mostly the "dropping the bomb on her after two years, within one month on her moving in with you" thing, when the worst she has done so far is not meeting your standard (you have no actual proof you're just a fish she hooked, so...)

As I've said before, I also am full of shit, so while I can recognize a fellow piece of shit, I am the worst person to talk to about how to stop being one.

>Actual proof that I am
Here I am, judging you and giving my piece of /adv/, ready to bear none of the fucking consequences.

We are, OP.
>>
>patronizing under the guise of social congratulations

u wot mate
>>
>>17566338
nevermind igi
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.