[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want a girlfriend Does online dating work Literally just tell

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1349556544280.jpg (338KB, 1804x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1349556544280.jpg
338KB, 1804x1200px
I want a girlfriend
Does online dating work

Literally just tell me what the fuck to do and I'll do it I don't care if I fail and make a fool of myself, I'm sick of being scared to fail

WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO? I literally just want to sit around and watch a movie then fuck.
>>
The more desperate you get, the less likely you are to land a decent girl, if at all.
>>
>>17566037
Fuck this

Is this just a cruel joke
>>
b urself
>>
jus b urself

and stop using the word literally so much
>>
just b urself
and keep your chin up, leafy
>>
approach every girl you have interest in. Every single one.
and b urself.
>>
Just b urself OP
>>
>>17566031
Girls don't find insecurity or inexperience hot. They generally want a dude who is cool, collected, and confident. But you don't need to be Ryan Gosling or anything.

A key to understanding successful dating is this: 90% of girls a particular dude. He's relaxed under pressure, decent-to-hot looking, taller than her, and at ease talking to her. He enjoys the attentions of many women, but does not reciprocate often. He has somehow selected HER for her unique and special qualities, making her Very Important and Special, and proving she is Highly Desirable. So basically: he can converse with her, is taller than her by a couple inches, and makes her feel special.

This is basically a sex fantasy, so girls aren't going to demand perfection on that front. Even better, it's not very hard to be this guy. Just get comfortable chatting with girls, smile, be affable, and meet a chick who gets along with you. At that point, all you need to do is sprinkle in some vague but respectful stories about how you're picky with women on the fourth or fifth date and you pretty much got it.

It's not easy to just become comfortable with those skills, but think of it this way. You must crawl, then walk, then run.

>level 1: dates
Meet chicks on Tinder or OKC or whatever and go on dates. Don't try to bang them; you don't even have to kiss them. Just meet them and talk to them and plan to go home at the end a little less afraid of meeting grils. eventually you will be able to have that conversation I mentioned.

>level 2: second dates
Sooner or later girls will start expressing something very odd: a desire to be in your presence again. If you don't kiss girls on the second date they will think you are weird or not into them, or possibly both. Get good at second dates.

>level 3: beyond
No real advice to be given here other than just practice with people. Obviously, building a relationship with someone beyond the first few dates is complicated, and there's no guide to do that.
>>
>>17566080
Thanks for this
I will c/p this to my desktop
>>
>>17566080
This is all really good advice for the beginner.

As for op-
Online dating can lead to a lot of frustration. Depending on the type of girl you want to attract and how attractive you are, it could be hard enough just to get a first reply back. My advice would be to give it a shot but know what you're up against.

If you're not picky about who you would be interested in, your chances are higher.

If you're more physically desirable, your chances are higher.

Good pictures are the key to success. You should be relaxed and smiling. Make sure you include pictures where you are out of your home doing things. Preferably with friends.

Above all understand that it is a meat market. There are too many guys chasing after too few women. That means that women can afford to be more selective about who they message back. Very few of them will message first unless you are very attractive. So that means your first impression is 75% of actually getting a date.
>>
Whatever you do do NOT appear desperate, no matter how hard you find it to not message that girl for whatever reason DO NOT DO IT DO NOT APPEAR DESPERATE.

Desperation is worse than being ugly or poor, it makes you have ZERO value to the woman you are speaking to.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.