[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just moved to a new town for work and a fresh start. However,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

I just moved to a new town for work and a fresh start. However, I don't really know how to make friends or meet girls anymore, because all the friends I made and girls I met was through school or through other friends. This is a completely clean slate. So, how do you do it? I don't really like going to bars to meet women, so, I dunno. Any suggestions?
>>
join a club nigga
>>
>>17565917
Son I can't believe you asked this question. Do you have two eyes? Look around you there's thousands of people.

Go sit next to that old woman on the bench. Go talk to that man waiting in the grocery store line.
>>
>>17565927
> get ignored or told to fuck off
Come on dude.
Shit I tried to talk to someone on the ferry today and they looked at me like I was a criminal
>>
>>17565932
>Shit I tried to talk to someone on the ferry today and they looked at me like I was a criminal

Did it kill you young man? Just go out there and do it again until someone connects.

Where I'm from we have a saying. Horses don't truly become comfortable unless the stall has straw
>>
>>17565943
I have no straw

And no I've had enough rejection in my life, I'm just gonna withdraw from the world
>>
>>17565951
>And no I've had enough rejection in my life, I'm just gonna withdraw from the world

You're still alive son. The rejection didn't kill you.
>>
>>17565954
But it is, slowly and surely. Haven't you read those studies about reduced lifespan in lonely, single, divorced men?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.