[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I posted this in some of the Vent threads, but not really getting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 2000px-RPAU_flag.svg.png (124KB, 2000x1200px) Image search: [Google]
2000px-RPAU_flag.svg.png
124KB, 2000x1200px
I posted this in some of the Vent threads, but not really getting much input.

So, basically I am friends with this girl, but not terribly good friends with, and one of her close friends is giving of bad vibes.

Some history.
Let's call the Girl, M, and the Guy, R.

>Begin class with them in Late January
>In said class, theres M, and R.
>They seemed to have met in that class, and rapidly became close friends.
>Something seems off about R. Don't know what though.
>Didn't really bother with them much
>Come April, I decide to ask M out
>Says, yes, but R forces way in.
>Asks her to to go somewhere with him, and started to get kinda pushy with it.
>She denies him 3 times before agreeing
>Later that day she seemed uncomfortable near R
>Nothing much, other than acting more cold towards me when he's near
>About a month later, I over hear that R has called M while having an emotional breakdown. (He's crying in the bathroom)
>Last day that I see them, R says bye to me specifically, without reason. While M is kinda ignoring me.

I don't know. Something just seems odd about R. I would not put it passed him to physically harm either of us.

Obviously I am concerned for her, but I don't know what to do really. Ideas?
>>
>>17565737

There's not much you can do. I mean, it's not like you found a notebook full of sketches about killing people. You only have your vibe.

I would still try to put someone on the loop. I don't really know who. Someone you trust. Just so you have an extra pair of eyes out there.
>>
>>17565762
Yea, I guess the best bet would be to have someone trust worthy in the loop just incase he does something.

One of my friends from that class knows my concerns, and can kinda see where I'm getting that vibe from. But none of us see each other regularly anymore. I ran into R yesterday at random, and he seemed normal, but did not acknowledge me, despite being two feet in front for him
>>
I wonder, if there is anyway I could kind of hint towards my suspicions about R, next time I see her in person that is?
>>
>>17565837
I would just hold out on it, until something more concrete is seen
>>
>>17565993
Probably correct. It's just that I am seriously concerned about this. I can see him snapping with something stupid and harming someone. I guess I should just remain friends or better with M and keep an eye one R
>>
>>17566000
Yea, just hold out until concrete evidence is seen
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.