[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Look at image Can you guys explain this to me? I'm the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (351KB, 1563x1563px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
351KB, 1563x1563px
Look at image

Can you guys explain this to me?

I'm the blue.
Have been talking to her for 4ish months. Live in same city but she goes to school 40minutes ago... I visit. We're in I I but different ones. I live with my parents and have a 1am curfew. She has an apartment.

What should I do?
>>
>>17565586
Sounds like damaged goods. Go for it.
>>
File: image.jpg (140KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
140KB, 960x960px
She's not my girlfriend btw
>>
>>17565586
You're both retarded kids that watched one too many romance films

>getting anxious about sex

1-800 get a load of this guy

also

>rn

Dropped
>>
>>17565607
Lol. I'm not anxious about sex. I do like her, so the typical nerves are present.
>>
>>17565586
are you alexithymic m8?
>>
>>17565624
>i cant really interpret my feelings for you or myself cause you know... its how i am

I seriously hope you're not older than 19 or 20
>>
Bundle of drama don't do it. You need to be with someone who is mentally and emotionally stable otherwise the chances of your relationship working out is slim
>>
>>17565586
>1am curfew
>she has apartment
>she wants you
Is this one of those things where you nitpick at the entire relationship and purposfully make it so that there's always an issue? I feel like you both just like drama.

Otherwise there'd be no issue.
>>
Just ask her out for a drink and don't forget to kiss her before the night ends. That is if you want to try things with her.

Do less talking and thinking and go with it.

Tell her it's better to have loved and lost than to have never loved at all.
>>
>>17565586
are you still in high school? why do you have a bedtime? anyway since you're both clearly children make sure to pump and dump and turn her into a cynical husk of her former self. it's a right of passage
>>
>>17565586
It seems like her ideal relationship is one where she doesn't have much emotions and everything's kind of meh. Like if she manages to kick up this much drama over feeling attracted and interested in someone who's interested back, it's not a good sign. Like she's being utterly freaked out and is getting anxiety attacks because she has a crush, oh no emotions oh no, really
>>
>>17565586
shes saying she feels too ugly for you and she wants you to call her beautiful 24/7
>>
>>17565607
LMFAO
>>
>>17565987
Probably same fagging. LMAO.
>>
Lol what the hell is this. Are you guys like 16?
>>
Go for her, you fool.

She's basically spilling her feelings out to you, and her insecurities because she's afraid of things falling apart.

And so what if they do? You two are young. Mistakes will be made. Even IF things eventually fall apart between you two, you'll have made a lot of great memories before then. And you'll both look back at those memories fondly. It's life, OP. Go out there and live it.
>>
Fuck her right in the pussy
>>
>>17565586
She seems desperate and crazy and you seem desperate and appeasing. Don't get involved with crazy unless you're mentally prepared, because if she is crying because she likes you(?) then when/if the relationship ends shit is going to hit the fan.
>>
don't analyze your girl

you're talking to her like a doctor diagnosing a patient, what the fuck, or like her shrink
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.