[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, there's this guy that I've been friends with for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: box.jpg (1MB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
box.jpg
1MB, 1600x1067px
So, there's this guy that I've been friends with for four years or so. As long as I've known him, he's been a pussy bitch(1), but I used to put up with it. Now, he's just being ridiculous, though. He stopped talking to one of my friends and me because we lost in a video game. He has also been talking to my ex recently, and everything he's doing pisses me off. I want to beat him up, and I know I could, but I can't really explain or give a good reason as to why I want to beat him up. Should I do it, or should I not act based on feelings like that?

(1) One time, we were debating gun control, and he broke down crying because he didn't want anyone to get hurt. Another time, I asked him if he would join me in a nationalist revolution against my country's government, and he sobbed for ten minutes because he didn't want anything bad to happen to me. According to a couple of our mutual friends, that was the point at which he stopped considering us best friends (but, of course, he acted like nothing had changed because he's a coward).
>>
And, of course, that nationalist revolution stuff was fucking stupid, but the point is that he's a crybaby.

A lot of people would be upset with me if I did it, but I don't care about the consequences all that much. All that matters is that I feel justified in doing it.
>>
>>17565519
Fuck off Nazi, no one likes you
>>
>>17565519
>>17565519

he sounds autistic. Don't play kick the autistic.
>>
>>17565597
Real fucking helpful of you, you subhuman shitstain. Thanks for the sage advice!

Kill yourself, dumbass. I am not and was not a Nazi, anyway.
>>
File: 1472755032981.png (498KB, 472x625px)
1472755032981.png
498KB, 472x625px
If you don't like the guy, don't hang out with him. And remember: you become the people you hang out with. Girls who hang out with fat girls gain weight (studies have been done on this), people who hang out with drug addicts get addicted to drugs, etc.

and godspeed with your revolution op
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.