[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

have you ever been suicidal as a kid and still dont regret your

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1472449296333.jpg (25KB, 498x412px) Image search: [Google]
1472449296333.jpg
25KB, 498x412px
have you ever been suicidal as a kid and still dont regret your attempts to this day? like we hear all this bs success stories about being saved but we all know its bullshit.
>>
File: Better.jpg (97KB, 599x925px) Image search: [Google]
Better.jpg
97KB, 599x925px
>>17565257
I feel ya.
Noone ever came to save me, either. Just got colder, and harder.
Now i'm just numb. Sometimes i feel like shit, but mostly i just feel nothing.

The worst part is the lies, honestly. I was constantly hearing "it gets better", "hold out stay strong", "don't lose hope", "there's a light at the end of the tunnel", etc.
Could have at least told me the truth. That some people are just broken, and aren't ever going to be happy.
It would have been more honest that way. And easier to take.
>>
>>17565257
All I can say is just hold out man, tried and pussed out when I was in middle school. Went through a lot of hell before things got better, shit does not magically happen over night. All those posts you see about success might be fake. For all you know it could be depressed people making up stories to make themselves feel better.
>>
>>17565257
>>17565389
If you are able seek help do it. Do not just find any therapist or psych. Look for someone you know you can trust and really feel comfortable with. You might go through a few and it might be shitty but just try and hold out.
>>
>>17565257
>>17565312
One of you will have a success story eventually but not now. When you do you probably are not going to post it.
>>
>>17565408
keep telling your self that
>>
>>17565312
I feel you.

The numbness is real, although I think that you can learn a lot from the things you went through in life, and ultimately make it.

Your experience can be either your advantage or your hell.
It will be your advantage only if you extract the wisdom and apply it to your life.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.