[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't have any friends in real life , all my "friends"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 15018.jpg (68KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
15018.jpg
68KB, 600x400px
I don't have any friends in real life , all my "friends" are people online with my same interests (yeah, you guessed it: anime).
In 2014 i met a 15 years old girl on Facebook that was really into me. Yeah, i know it's wrong, that it's illegal, etc... but i couldn't resist her. Please take into account i was alone as shit, so i couldn't help it.
She was really pretty, was nice to me and was really interested in everything about me. She wasn't living on my town, she was really far away but she came to my town in summer. She already had a boyfriend but she had a date with me anyway and we even kissed each other.

Sadly, for her it wasn't a big deal, i even found out that she was kissing with a lot of other guys from all ages ( i wasn't the only grown-up), so even thoug she said it was really important for her and that she loved me a lot, it wasn't true.

She went back to her town and we kept in contact anyway on Facebook and she flirted with me. She started to say she really loved me and she told me she was going to be with me. So, she was like that for like 2 days and she already changed opinion and decided to be start a love relationship with other guy she was flirting with. I got angry and cut all ties with her for the rest of the year and she blocked me.

In 2015 she unblocked me and i started talking to her, still angry. She said she felt bad about everyhting and tried to do something nice for me. She knew i had a foot fetish so she agreed to see me again and let me lick and kiss her feet. After that i tried to convince her to see each other again more, but she wouldn't allow me.

Again we didn't talk to each other the rest of the year, and she started a stupid game of block me on Facebook, unblock me, flirt with me, get guilty and block me again. There was a night when we said a lot of dirty stuff to each other and we talked about having sex even but again she blocked me. Now in 2016 story still is repeating and oh, she had sex with another guy.
>>
>>17565068
Sadly nothing we say here can alter the sad, pitiful existence that is your life. How old are you, bro? Getting played like this by a 15 year old? You should know better
>>
Hey pussy, how old is your miserable ass anyway?
>>
this is the most autistic thing I've see all [spoiler]day_[/spoiler]

congratulations
>>
Enjoy getting v& mate. If I were you i'd block her and pray you don't get raped in prison.
>>
>>17565068
i can tell youre hispanic because youre preying on little girls
>>
>>17565068
I really hope you're a underage ban.
>>
>>17565085
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T28imvKgOdk
>>
>>17565068
If you guys are paying attention to his story, she was 15 in 2014. That makes her 17 now. It's legal age in almost all US states. Can't speak for other countries, but I'm sure a few more months and she's 18.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.