[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I a cuck? So i had a fwb for 2 years and recently we decided

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1473606793348.jpg (43KB, 482x609px) Image search: [Google]
1473606793348.jpg
43KB, 482x609px
Am I a cuck? So i had a fwb for 2 years and recently we decided to become gf bf. We fucked like once a week sometimes more sometimes left throughout our undergrad. I told her that i didn't sleep around while we were fucking but she told me she did the first year. At first i felt immensely jealous but got over it because we weren't dating. Now when I think about the fact that she was fucking other guys while I was fucking her makes me extremely horny
Is this literally cuckold the fetish I'm experiencing?
We're monogamous now and I definitively wouldn't be cool with her doing it again
>>
>>17565058
>Is this literally cuckold the fetish I'm experiencing?
Not unless the thought of watching them do it, now that you're supposed to be exclusive, turns you on. The cuck fetish is a lot more specific than the /r9k/ crowd likes to think.
>>
>>17565073
It just makes me think like "you're such a slut thats hot"
>>
>>17565076
That doesn't sound like the cuck fetish, though the bitter unfuckables would probably call you a cuck anyway. If they don't just collapse into paroxysms of REEEEE after hearing you've had sex, I mean.
>>
>>17565097
Okay i guess thats okay. I just wondered "why am I not jealous, wait why does this turn me on?! Oh god I'm a cuck!"
>>
>these triggered cucks

Yeah, I'd say that bears a close resemblance to a cuckold fetish. The thing about sexual fantasies is, though, that they're fantasies. That means in a fantasy, you're always in control. This seems to be something a lot of people (let's call them idiots) have trouble understanding. As such, you don't really need any assurance or approval about your fantasies from anyone. And it's perfectly logical that you don't want her to do it again, just as it's perfectly logical people with rape fantasies don't want to actually be raped.

>>17565076
From what I've seen online, that's a big part of the fetish. The idea that you're with this hypersexual woman who simply MUST be satisfied. I suppose that's the part that reflects positively on the cuck, as well as the idea of "allowing it".

But why are you asking this question? I'm guessing it bothers you, just as much as it bothers these other guys who want to claim you can have a cuckold fetish without having a cuckold fetish. I suppose we could get into technicalities, like you're only a cuck if you have to physically watch or something, but it's a moot point, if you ask me.

I'm a pervert. And for a long time, I denied my interest in what is now a major fetish of mine. I didn't want to consider myself part of that group. But it was useless. After all, why should I give two fucks about what other people think about my innermost fantasies? Are they mindreaders? As long as you can articulate for yourself why you like it, and can seperate fantasy from reality, you'll be fine.
>>
>>17565058
I don't think you want to be a cuckhold but I do think it deeply hurt you when you found out she was fucking other men, though you rightly know you had no committed relationship with her and no justification to be jealous so you forcefully suppressed that emotion.

Gonna guess you wanted a relationship with her and why you didn't fuck other women though you could have. I wonder, what made her stop fucking other guys and the truth of when that happened.
>>
>>17565058
>I told her that i didn't sleep around while we were fucking but she told me she did the first year.
why would you tell her this? because you are a cuck?

>At first i felt immensely jealous but got over it because we weren't dating. Now when I think about the fact that she was fucking other guys while I was fucking her makes me extremely horny
this doesn't make you a cuck, this is relatively normal. but you are still a cuck.

>Is this literally cuckold the fetish I'm experiencing?
>We're monogamous now and I definitively wouldn't be cool with her doing it again
if you are only fucking once a week still then she is fucking other guys.
>>
>>17565058
>We're monogamous now
you mean you are but I can guarantee she still slips away for a quick one with her other ex fwb's or that new guy she crushes on
>>
>>17565058

A lot of people confused cuckolding with hotwifing and just plain ol' open/poly relationships.

In the most original sense of the world, a cuckold is a married man who is being UNKNOWINGLY cheated on. Like the parents of a Cuckoo bird chick, he is unaware that he is potentially raising some other guy's offpsring.

This term has been used as the description for a fetish where guys who knows and gets off on the idea of another man satisfying their wife in a way they never could. There's some shame/humilation stuff at play and it's not uncommon for the male partner to be present and submissive in some way (to the woman or her other male partner) while everything is going on.

Then there's "hotwifing", where a guy gets off on the idea that other guys want his wife. While the cuckold gets off on the fact that he can't fulfill his wife, the "hotwifer" gets off on the idea that his wife is getting off and/or the fact that no matter how many guys a woman goes out and fucks, she'll always come back to him. She is "his woman" and he's ultimately the one who claims her while all the other guys are still thinking about her or believing they've won her over. He may be present when the fucking happens, but he's definitely not being shamed, and may even be the one directing his partner and others.

Open/poly relationships are just regular relationships where people happen to have more than one partner. There's no particular narrative attached to it like with cuckolding and hotwifing.

I'm thinking that you're probably into hotwifing. Sure, your girl fucked other guys, but since she was your long term fuckbuddy and ended up in an exlusive relationship with you, you get the feeling that you "won" over the other guys she could have been with.

Unless that's not the case, and you liked her fucking around because you like the idea of her finding greater sexual desires from others, in which case you very much could be into the cuckold fetish.
>>
>>17567402

We've gone through the looking glass, people. Cucks have created their own hierarchy and distinctions among their own kind.
>>
>>17567413

It's not a hierarchy, which suggests authority or the idea that one is superior to the other.

It's a series of distinctions, so people can better understand what gets them off and more easily find the kind of sex they want.
>>
Were you guys in a romantic relationship at the time? If the answer is "no" then you are not a cuck. Congrats.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.