[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

my gf has a male friend who sometimes greets her by squeezing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

File: unnamedgif.gif (1MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
unnamedgif.gif
1MB, 320x180px
my gf has a male friend who sometimes greets her by squeezing her boobs. He was doing this before we started dating. However she told me nonchalantly he did it yesterday and I felt like a cuck. I mean I don't get very protective of her, usually she is not the center of attention (she has more beautiful friends) and don't care if somebody touches her, but I don't like the fact she does not seem to be concerned about it. But I don't think she understood me, she said giggly ~ "I told him not to do this, but he just not listen".

Am I overreacting?
>>
>>17564900

no. an overreaction would be violence. you are concerned and upset, thats almost an under reaction.

id sit down and talk it out with her. yes she is close friends with this guy ,adn the sexual aspect was more innocent, but the point of being in a relationship is to commit certain parts of yourselves to only each other, and her boobies are for you. if she doesn't understand shes lying, she just wants to have her way. either way if she can't see your point of view and ahve a talk with him, then shes not worth dating.

if she does but he keeps doign it, you have to have a talk with him. and if htat goes nowhere, you need to make a decision about whther or not this girl is worth it.

but agian, talk to her about how serious it is.
>>
>>17564912
thank you anon for your confirmation, it was driving me crazy today and felt kinda bad about my behavior. Though I think I will only bring it up if it happens again.
>>
Shut that shit down nigga
>>
>>17564947

No you bring it up the next time you see her in private you fucking cuck.

You are letting another man touch your girl's tits without her permission. Not only is that incredibly disrespectful to you but it is a slap in the face of your girl. He doesn't respect you man and the fact that your girl is letting this happens tells you all you need to know about your masculine dominance.

Fucking cuck will wait for his girl to get groped again before he makes a move.
>>
>>17564974
Stop insulting him, damn it.

But this anon is somewhat right, that nigger needs to respect your property
>>
>>17564900
You told her you're upset, everyone would be.
I'd talk to him when you see him the next time, man to man. Just tell him to not touch your girlfriends fucking tits ever again. It's absolutely disrespectful. If he acts up don't step back, he's got no right to demand to grab her boobs.
>>
I have never in my life ever heard of a guy squeezing a female friends tits and they are just friends.

Me thinks she and him been fucking. You don't get that familiar to someone and expect them to be just pals.
>>
>>17565008
>I have never in my life ever heard of a guy squeezing a female friends tits and they are just friends
neither have I, there is more to this than she's telling, perhaps not now but at some point. Does she grab his ball too? There must be some reciprocal physical thing she does.

OP, your gf knows this shit isn't right while she's in a relationship but thinks if fucking funny to watch you squirm. She could have stopped this already. She's the one you should be pissed at.
>>
>>17564900
Her friend clearly doesn't respect you. He is the one you need to have a chat with.
>>
>>17565003
The guy is not the problem she fuckin lets him do it. She's the one disrespecting OP
>>
Had a kiiiiiind of similar thing happen to a friend not long ago, except it was with ass slapping. Like the baseball kinda butt pat thing. My buddy told his gf that he wasn't cool with it (this guy was a long time friend of hers who she didn't see as a sexual being at all apparently), and she related that she just thought he had boundary issues but would talk to him. She did so and the friend kept doing it. Then my buddy talked to the guy and the guy backed down like a pussy.

[Spoilers] Then at a party they all were drinking and the guy did it in full view of my friend, even did so with a smirk on his face .

My buddy proceeded to beat the guy almost to death
>>
>>17565041
Aaaagh muh spoilers fucked up. Oh well
>>
>>17565038
Girls can be naive.
>>
>>17565041
Stupid of him to do this when this is the girls fucking fault. I get because he is fucking the girl he gives her a pass. My gf has awesome tits, C cups nice and high and she had a male friend always commenting on her tits. She told him to stop, he kept doing it so she stopped being a friend. I didn't have to say a word. Where do you guys find these little piece of shit cunts with no boundaries that want revolving dicks around constantly?
>>
>>17565049
she is not fucking naive when the guy is grabbing her tits. wake up. girls have guys trying to grab their tits from the time they sprout, she knows
>>
>>17565057
Oh I agree with you, I was just relaying a story from my bud. Fuck that, people know when others are being weird unless they are literally retarded
>>
>>17564900
You look your gf in the eye and tell her that if she's fine with letting strange men fondle her breasts, surely she'll be fine with you "playfully" fondling other women's breasts, right?

It happens because she's letting it happen. If she'd bring it up seriously with the guy he'd stop, because otherwise she'd pitch a fit.
>>
>>17565049
No girl is naive enough to fucking think that a man groping your tits is innocent fun tee hee. Girls deal with unwanted groping and """"""""accidental""""""" brushing up and touching so much they know what the fuck's up. Being okay with it is a signal.

The one exception to this are gay friends who are certified queer beyond any smidgeon of doubt
>>
>>17565065
>>17565092
Even with gay people I feel like it's a pretty rude intrusion of personal space
>>
>>17565098
With gays it can be fun. Like when you're getting drunk with them and dancing in a gay bar to some trashy Eurodisco beat thing and are doing a shameless imitation of some dance routine from an outrageous music video or such.

Of course if it's out of the blue or without permission it's rude, you're absolutely right there. However, with gay people it's possible to do tit-fondling in a harmless fun way.

But with straight men, the sexual aspect is always there. Except perhaps with one's ob gyn checking for breast cancer, but you know.
>>
>>17565107
Oh certainly agree. I just don't like how some gay people just think they have a free pass to touch or fondle anyone because they're not interested in them and there's not a threat. Like it's still invasive if done all the time or in poor context. But I mostly agree. Shit, im so comfortable with one of my friends who's a gay guy that he gives shoulder massages and shit because he's fucking badass at it and it feels good. Nothing like getting a deep tissue massage from a big gay bear who's an actual masseuse.
>>
>>17564900
I've seen this situation before (hard to forget something so ridiculous).
Is this your first time posting it?
I refuse to believe this is something normal and common.
>>
>>17565067
I also told her this exact same thing and she was like you are right, I would not like that, but somehow did not really make the connection.

>>17565138
nope, it has happened yesterday
>>
>>17565174
>but somehow did not really make the connection.
She didn't want to "make the connection". Either extremely naive and gotten used to "it's fine when I do it and condemnable for everyone else" type thinking, which spells trouble for you in the long run, or pretending not to get it because she thinks its fun and wants to keep doing it.

You tell her again that you do not like other men sexually touching her. Surely, if random women were "playfully" rubbing your erogenous zones and you'd just let it happen and giggled about it, she'd be pissed - like if there'd be some hot chick at work who'd love to rub your dick through your pants and you'd just be fine with it, your gf would be extremely upset. The same thing applies both ways. It's a matter of respect, and you are not fine with your gf either fondling other men or happily letting herself be fondled by other men.

How long have you been in a relationship with her?
Honestly though, any woman should be able to get the point. If she "doesn't get it" she doesn't want to get it, which is saying something.
>>
>>17564900
The simole fact that your girlfriend is okay with it and did nothing about it on her own is indicative of her views.
Ditch it my dude.
>>
>>17565003
>>17565008

I actually knew a girl with exactly the same issue.

The guy obviously was an omega orbiter, who wanted to fuck her after he established his "friend" status. And the girl was only like "hihihi youre funny".
She was way out of his league and they most certainly didnt fuck, but that slutty aura through this kind of behaviour made me lose respect for her and her bf for sure.
>>
>>17565107
Fuck that gyn. I'll bash his headin my mate.
>>
>>17564900
women know all these things.
They know when their boobs are touching other man, this doesn't happen on accident.
Yes, you are a cuck. She doesn't respect you.
>>
That guy sounds like a /r9k/ tier autistic kissless virgin who read some PUA material. Just smack him when you see him do it and tell him it's not nice.
>>
>>17564900
The guy is doing it because he can. It's their little "thing" between them that proves how close they are and transcends if she or he is in a relationship with someone else. It links them together and reminds her when he does it, she's still his.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.