[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

19 year old college kid here. Haven't been interested in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

19 year old college kid here. Haven't been interested in anybody since maybe 8th grade, but have since found out that I don't really care as much about the emotional intimacy in a relationship as I do the physical.

In other words, I kinda just wanna fuck. The thing is, though, that all the people who have expressed interest in me in recent years have wanted to "get to know me," as if they think there's something deeper in me that I'm hiding, but I'm honestly not full of nuances or anything. I'm pretty much exactly how I present myself.

I have a good number of friends and some family who seem dependent on the affection of other people, but I don't really feel the same way, even though I spend most of my time alone. Some of them seem to think I'm repressing feelings or something, and that I should get back to proactively seeking a relationship, but I honestly don't feel like I need it.

I think it'd be nice if I were to find someone I clicked with, sure, but do you guys consider it to be a good investment of my time to actively look for something that I honestly feel that I don't need right now, or should I just carry on as I am?
>>
u should totally b urself. peace
>>
>>17564716
ty anon i really needed that validation, lol
>>
>>17564683
If you wanna fug, just pretend you have feelings. It's honestly easy and then you can manipulate people how you want. And when they find out or you are done, they'll be the ones that have to deal with their dependency while you would only be mildly inconvenienced.
>>
>>17564751
There's a difference between not needing emotional dependence and outright not having emotions, anon. I'm not a sociopath.
>>
>>17564777
But if you don't have an emotional dependence, just don't make the emotional commitment with the person.

I mean, if you feel like you couldn't do it safely, just do your thing. But if you can control your emotions then that's what I'd suggest
>>
>>17564789
That's just the thing, anon. It's easy to say "just don't make the emotional commitment," but actually pulling that off is what's hard for me. Pretending to care about someone's problems just isn't something I really do, and I'm too lazy to try to do that long enough with someone just to fuck. If I don't want to deal with someone's baggage, I just tell them so, but that's what turns people away.

It might sound really unrealistic to want to fuck first, then develop a relationship later, but that's just how it is with me.
>>
>in college
>just wants to fuck
congrats kid you're like literally every single other person in their late teens/early-mid 20's. Go out and ask the next hottie for no strings attached banging. 99.9999999999999% of college students just wanna fuck you ain't special. The ones that want a serious relationship are an extreme minority.

Keep in mind though, nearly everyone is going to want to "get to know you" enough to judge that you're not riddled with STD's, completely autistic, or going to murder them. That's just life, this process shoudln't take long though
>>
>>17564832
Fuck, seems like I just surrounded myself with the wrong bitchy crowd all my life, lol. Thanks for the input.
>>
Used to be like that. I pretended to have feelings for someone who I actually enjoyed being around for awhile, mostly for the sex and companionship, until one day I realized I did have feelings for them. No such thing as love at first sight, relationships are work.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.