[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My boyfriends mother just stole my hedgehog and let him go, out

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: Snapchat-8204929242696189750.jpg (396KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-8204929242696189750.jpg
396KB, 1080x1920px
My boyfriends mother just stole my hedgehog and let him go, out by the library or some shit. This lady is oedipus level possessive about her son, so since Ive been dating him for a year or so at this point, shes pulled tons of dirty shit to try and break us up. I love the guy, but she might just get her wish. Dont know how well he'll be able to stay with me once she gets sent to prison. Shes currently on parole so its instant jail time for breaking it, and Im definitely involving the law on this one. Im beyond pissed. I got over it when she stole my debit card, the multiple times shes kicked my bf out because he wouldnt break up with me, and the time she contacted all my friends and family telling them they should keep us apart, but this was really the last straw. I threatened her enough she should know not to pull this shit by now, looks like ill actually have to go through with it. I also think Im going to tag her car. Any other ideas for satisfying crazy female revenge?
>>
>>17564520
hedgehogs are not pets, slut
>>
>>17564527
Theyre property, that cost me 200 dollars. Its still considered theft, which is what Im going with.
>>
>>17564520
Sounds like a good court case, lady is bonkers. I'd get as much of her scheming written down as possible, like her contacting your friends. Get a restraining order.

Although if your bf isn't actively telling her to fuck off as well, then consider dumping him. It's clear that she cares more about having a son, rather than having him specifically.
>>
>>17564554
He cares about you. If he gets kicked out for you. If you were in her house with the hedgehog, that's an issue.
>>
>>17564554
She hasnt contacted me directly in awhile, so even if I tried to get a restraining order I doubt it would come to fruition, but I still have proof of everything just in case. Apperently she's recently started making death threats in my direction so I've been considering it.

>>17564559
He doesnt have much of a choice in his living situation, which is probably why I havent let the whole mom thing get to me too bad. Its been a month or so since anything majors happened, so it didnt cross my mind. He was taking care of my hedgehog for me, Im inbetween moves so it was going to be incredibly short term. I didnt think she even actually knew I had one, which is why I thought it would be fine. Apperently I was wrong.
>>
>>17564520
How much drugs do you do ?
>>
>>17564593
Restraining orders can cover your property too. I mean if she's walking around your place and stealing shit, that's basically a case-winner right there. Especially if your boyfriend, HER son acts as a witness. So again it kinda comes down to if your bf is willing to testify against his mom, or if he's still thinking "well shes still my mom y'know?"

Also I dunno how old you are, but if mom kicked him out when he was still a teen, then that can be considered child abandonment.
>>
>>17564535
>Theyre property, that cost me 200 dollars. Its still considered theft, which is what Im going with.
Theft, yes, but petty theft. That's not going to land her behind bars. Breaking and entering might be better, if you can prove she did that.
>>
>>17564885
OP did say she was on parole though. Idk, I guess it would depend on what she was on parole for.
>>
>>17564520
go the legal route only and get this done. Break up with that pussy of a bf too
>>
How are you ok with her stealing your debit card and kicking out her own son but not when she steals your hedgehog lmao but sounds like you gotta go to the cops at this point
>>
>>17564554
>>17564593
>>17564758
Restraining orders don't exist in a LOT of states in the US. Kicking out a teen also does not constitute child abandonment, especially if the mother can present herself as sane enough to say the kid was stealing shit from her or something and spin the whole situation.

>>17564520
How the fuck did she have access to your stuff in the first place? Was it living at his house and not yours? If that's the case, there is literally nothing you can do about this situation legally.

I dealt with a very similar situation to this when I was a young adult, my gf's parents were deranged, her dad was a "disabled" vet who was a fat sack of shit that was a legal government druggie and her mom was a white collar criminal, abusing work disablement status and constantly "injuring" herself on the job to get benefits and scamming server tips and stuff into her pocket being the manager of a restaurant. She got away with it by constantly getting employees into legal trouble before they caught on to her to cover tracks.

True crazy people are hell to deal with, especially when they're the parents.

That being said, if you're going to be a weak willed dick who won't put up with it, then you need to bow out because he deserves someone who loves him more than you apparently do. Eventually you all will be in control of your own lives and she can rot in a home somewhere by herself.
>>
I hope your hedgehog is ok :(
>>
that's a cute hedgehog :3
>>
have sex with her then she'll clam down
>>
>>17565099
I was definitely not okay with it, but I could get over it. This is different, she left something I cared about to die, specifically to upset me. I can get over stealing, as scummy as it still is, I can get over her kicking my bf out, because he still has the option to leave on his own. He feels like he has an obligation to stay so its his own battle on that one, as much as it infuriates me that he still has to go through it. But she did this specifically to get to me, I need to show her she cant do that.
>>17564885
Shes on parole for fraud and something else I cant remember, even if its a minor infraction is mandatory jail time for breaking parole.
>>17565175
One thing Im not solid about, my bf was taking care of him. I gave him to my boyfriend yesterday because Im inbetween moves. I have a place set up for the 15th but my friend was a no go on allowing the hedgehog to stay at her place as well. His name is on the lease for his moms house as well, so its still illegal for her to go haywire like that.

Also, no to that weak willed dick comment. Im not taking this garbage lieing down, Ive dealt with enough bullshit its to the point where she needs repurcussions or she'll keep pulling things like this. I dont tolerate crazy in my life. Ive had enough of it growing up, I know to say no.
>>
>>17565813
I think that just might work. Im sure I can give 20 bucks to a college kid and make it happen.
This whole Oedipus situation didnt start occuring until her 20 year old husband divorced her.
>>
>>17564885
Anon why the fuck are you so salty? Did some buttblast you so hard on /mlp/ you decided to come to /adv/ and spew your raging aspergers all over threads? Girl got a hedgehog so she's a slut? Probation recipient won't get in trouble for minor infraction? Do you know what the definition of PROBATION is?

Gosh, fucking NEETs man
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.