[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where do I go to protect people? Like, look for bullied kids

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: bullying1.jpg (55KB, 584x358px) Image search: [Google]
bullying1.jpg
55KB, 584x358px
Where do I go to protect people? Like, look for bullied kids or muggings? I don't live in a crime heavy area, but I want to get a general idea of where crime and stuff happen.

Note: I have a knife and plan on taking a gun safety course sometime soon.
>>
>>17564502
>i have a knife

fucking kek.

if you're looking for crime then head down to your local, predominantly black area.
>>
>>17564511
>talking shit about knives
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBlHjT2r8Qw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_KJ1R2PCMM
>>
>>17564502
Thats dumb. Instead of doing that help people with your time, abandon this superhero/vigilante fantasy. Ask to the suicide line if they need help. Or do become a volontary. Help homeless. Idk. Training is always good. It keeps your mind and body clean. Have you ever see a man get stabbed? I do. Is not like in the fucking movie. You need guts to do it. Is not like pulling a trigger. And is fuckin difficult to incapacitate somebody whitout killing him. Stab somebody fucks you up m8.
>>
>>17564502

more people need food than people need 'saved'. help raise money, grow food, or hell go build homes for the homeless.
>>
>>17564502
People need to be bullied in their lives.
>>
Become Batman
>>
File: Samurai.Flamenco.full.1667610.jpg (4MB, 1992x1572px) Image search: [Google]
Samurai.Flamenco.full.1667610.jpg
4MB, 1992x1572px
Why are "everyday hero" stories always so fucking good?
>>
File: Super-590x393.jpg (52KB, 590x393px) Image search: [Google]
Super-590x393.jpg
52KB, 590x393px
>>17565133
>>
>>17564502
>Where do I go to protect people? Like, look for bullied kids or muggings?
EASY MODE
>Work as a security guard in a commercial area
You can walk around, talk to people and you might get to save a product that was stolen and dropped!
HARD MODE
>Join the police
Enjoy your meals you get in a rush, because they might be your last, having a hero complex might get you a mention on the local news
>Work in a prison
You are literally surrounded by bad people all the time, who are working together to learn to fuck you up

You aren't going to stop crime walking about or acting like a vigilante, you probably won't be able to tell the difference between teasing, roughhousing and actual bullying and will fuck up a lot.
If you don't have any background of self defence, you will be fucked when you try to help, carrying a knife will not work in your favour at all if you don't know how to use it or defend yourself from someone who will attack you.
If you don't have any experience of dealing with people in aggressive situations, then you will get fucked up.
If you don't have any real social skills, you will get fucked up.

You are going to look a bit weird running around trying to stop crime and help people, everyone will assume you are like paedophiles who say "want to see the puppies in the back of my van?", if you want to feel like you are helping, become a security guard or do a bit for charity.
>>
>>17564502
usually its domestic abuse or black girls getting raped outside that you seei n the news. if you want to help people not get bullied then be a cafeteria lady or a substituteteadcher.
>>
File: 1473626169658.jpg (81KB, 625x774px) Image search: [Google]
1473626169658.jpg
81KB, 625x774px
>>17564502

>Note: I have a knife and plan on taking a gun safety course sometime soon.

Best way to get yourself locked up is to start drawing weapons in a chaotic situation in which you may or may not have all the information about.

Believe it or not, our justice system isn't as friendly to good samaritans as you think they are. All it takes is one death or mortal injury and a prosecutor to find out you were out in the streets purposefully looking to engage in a violent confrontation for them to lock you up and throw away the key.

A kid being bullied is not proper cause to draw a knife, or physically intervene if there is not already violence occurring. Any steps taken to escalate a situation towards violence will be considered assault especially when all you have to rely on is he-said she-said.

You might get away with stopping one crime or maybe even two but if any court picks up on a pattern of you being involved in situations where deadly weapons are being used you will find yourself in a world of fuckin hurt.

TLDR : You're a fucking idiot. Mind your own business before you get your goofy ass shot or thrown in prison because you watch too many super hero movies.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.