[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm terrible at teamwork. Right now at college we have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 817.gif (605KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
817.gif
605KB, 500x281px
I'm terrible at teamwork.

Right now at college we have a marketing campaign and we were divided in teams of four people. Well, even though this guys from the team are my so called mates. They literally do nothing, NOTHING!

But that's not the problem, i think the problem is with my ego, you see, our campaign involves Toyota and i've been the only one who's been in touch with them and going to the car agency and shit.

But i don't care about it at all, i don't even care if they get good grades even if i was the one who did it all. I don't know, i always have prefered to do things alone and i know that's a big problem.

So i've come to two conclusions:

>Terrible Ego
>Incompetente people around me

I know this can affect me in future jobs and shit, so how can i work it out?
>>
Shameful self bump
>>
If this is one instance of not enjoying working in a team, then you're cool. If this is a pattern, then you're going to run into problems, since employers value interpersonal skills highly. But I don't know how to change how you feel, because I've never felt like that so extremely.
>>
>>17564495
>Terrible ego
>Incompetent people around me

You can control only one of those two things, m8. Make sure you do YOUR part and that it has YOUR name on it, leave the rest to the others. Check up on their progresses regularly, help them with all the data/info they might need, politely remember them they are in a fucking group, but DON'T do their work.

Results may vary.
>>
I mean it's just part of your personality and not much you can do to change it at this stage. Might wanna just reconsider marketing desu
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.