[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Grill came to my friend's fire, got drunk, and tried banging

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1473001419865.jpg (131KB, 600x931px) Image search: [Google]
1473001419865.jpg
131KB, 600x931px
Grill came to my friend's fire, got drunk, and tried banging 3 people (including me) and now she's in my English class at the uni and wants to talk. She just left a bad impression on me. Not sure if I should listen to my gut or at least give her a chance.
Opinions?
>>
Should also mention I haven't gotten laid in half a year.
>>
>>17563321
I wouldn't go for girls like that either but I mean if she wants to talk to you and not the others then go for it. I mean, she was drunk after all, so she wasn't thinking properly.
>>
>>17563325
I'm worried about STD's. One of my friend just got herpes a year ago
>>
>>17563339
Actually yeah maybe don't do anything. But if she wants to talk then you may as well see what she has to say, maybe she's just apologizing for what happened.
>>
>a girl got drunk and came onto me and a bunch of other people
>she's talking to me when she's sober so she MUST want to fuck me!
Unless your question is just about her wanting to talk to you in general, you're retarded.
>>
>>17563346
There is no doubt in my mind, if I told her to come fuck me in the school parking lot that she would object, that is abundantly clear to both parties involved. The issue is whether I should or not.
>>
>>17563378
Wouldn't* object.
>>
>>17563325

On the other hand, when she goes to parties she gets hammered and tries to fuck everyone.

Not exactly "keeper" material there.
>>
>>17563386
I'm the same dude as before, and if she's trying to bang everyone then don't try to go out with her but still I think you should see what she wants to talk about.
>>
Holy shit, when I say talk I don't mean actually talk, I mean she's giving me openings to take her out/fuck her brains out, and I'm not sure if I should. Of course I actually talk to her, I'm not done autistic retard.
>>
>>17563378
Wear a condom you dumbshit I mean what the hell do you think they're for? Avoiding STDs and babies.
>>
This would not be a keeper, this would be a fuck buddy at the most, I just feel sketched out and want confirmation one way or another. She's really nice, but I don't know if she's a crazy whore or someone who just went through a breakup.
>>
>>17563395
Condoms are mandatory, but I'm always scared I'll get one anyway.
>>
>>17563401
not one thing you have said indicates she is gf material and nothing more than a desperate crazy nutcase. Run. Next weekend she'll be a some other party or club and drunk and trying to bang 3 other dudes, just like every weekend.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.