/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what is the most romantic thing a person could ever do to you?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 18

File: idea-1289879_960_720.jpg (42KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
idea-1289879_960_720.jpg
42KB, 720x720px
what is the most romantic thing a person could ever do to you?
Consider the laws of science the only constraint on this.
Please, state your sex
>>
Strap me to a chair and give me a lap dance, then I'd break the straps and penentrate until it came out the other end
>>
shoe on head
>>
male

>her leg locking while I'm about to cum and she says she loves me
>>
File: 淋しい.jpg (433KB, 1280x1122px) Image search: [Google]
淋しい.jpg
433KB, 1280x1122px
Male.

She would accept me, and adore me as I her for we'd always be able to talk, laugh, and enjoy ourselves together. We wouldn't hold any thought and feeling back, and would do our very best to make the most of everything between the two of us, knowing that our imperfections are what make for a better time over all.

Call me a straight man.
>>
Hmm, initially I meant stuff like buying 5000 roses, fighting against ten hungry wolves, digging an underground temple, making a snail farm, giving up virginity, dropping addictions, etc.
But I may be unrealistic or plainly stupid

>>17562092
well, posts like this always make me regret we have sexes and thus can be in a relationship with at most half of the population.
>>
File: cc8017d6448907fb0290945fbe932791.jpg (143KB, 736x1209px) Image search: [Google]
cc8017d6448907fb0290945fbe932791.jpg
143KB, 736x1209px
>>17562029
Male

Follow me without question
>>
File: 1463991564076.png (320KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1463991564076.png
320KB, 640x360px
>>17562190

You wouldn't believe how alone some people are OP. We're really quite simple when it comes to wanting to feel needed/wanted, though it takes a high level of emotional cognition for a very good (and rare) relationship to be had.

You're not stupid for expecting something else, but I think that the most romantic of things stem from passion, and are therefore a result spontaneity.

To satisfy your question however, I would walk miles upon miles just to see that person for a fleeting moment in time. I would traverse terrain of devouring hotness and bitter coldness just to rescue or be with that person for the last moment of their life, or even to accompany them into their journey into death. I would pay for the ticket for her to come, and I would welcome and hold onto her when she arrived at the gate, and I would tell her sweet things only a fool would utter, knowing that showing this state of weakness was perceived as so in her eyes, but strong in mine on my own volition. She would see that it was done in grief and understand that... but that would be as desperate as I had done in the near past... stupid... Or, I would go there just to see her again and listen to what she had to say about anything really, just so long as I could hear her voice and see her smile again. The money would mean absolutely nothing to me, even as a poor student. I would promise to protect her and do all I can to make her time left on this floating rock in space worthwhile, and promise to share and show my appreciation for her as a person―as human being―even though I don't have much of anything... I wish I had been born earlier and met her when she was younger... Yeah, I'd do all that you named above and more, damn it. I'd break every bone tearing through endless misery or would do whatever necessary just to say that I'm so, so sorry... Kiriko, I'm sorry. Just for the last time I want to hear your voice and know what it is you're thinking or had thought... I'm sorry.
>>
File: 1473555277085.jpg (18KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1473555277085.jpg
18KB, 500x500px
>>17562190
>>17562551

I wish you could have gone with me when we were at the air port. When you said that you wanted to go with me, I forgot what I said, but I know it was that I wanted you to go with me too... I think I said come with me... you even said they would let you go knowing well they wouldn't without a fight. You should come anyway, fuck. I'd pay for your dog to come to, to get away from that abuse... I'm so fucking sorry. I ruined trust between your spouse... the perfect husband and wife image you had be taught was realized, and yet you had said that a hole had been filled in your heart, and I mine... I had brought you so much misery when I sent those fucking emails god damn it fuck me. I'm sorry.... I"m so sorry... I just knew that you were a person that no matter what, I would protect you or help you or do anything I could to improve your life in ways you hadn't thought were to come. I'm so sorry. You needn't forgive me. I just want closure. I'll probably say all this irrational, crazy, stupid shit just to show you that I'm sorry I had even gotten the thought in your head that love could be openly said without consequence. But I already did that. I fucked up. It wasn't even like that. We had never so much as touched hands even. I don't expect you to contact me... this is probably goodbye. No...さよなら

I needed to get that out. It's still not over, as I'm waiting now... but still. It hurts to write this out OP. Call me insane or hopelessly and/or more scaringly desperate, but this is a small amount as to what I'm going through as of now. Is it romantic? Perhaps not.

I turned your thread into an outlet for my grieving. Sorry.
>>
File: oraaaa.gif (411KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
oraaaa.gif
411KB, 500x300px
>>17562562
>you had said that a hole had been filled in your heart

Now he's filling her pussy while you cry on a imageboard

yare yare daze
>>
File: Arena di Verano estera.jpg (3MB, 5230x2029px) Image search: [Google]
Arena di Verano estera.jpg
3MB, 5230x2029px
>>17562572

Okay, I chuckled.

But it wasn't like that.

It was a strong platonic bond we had. She said she would miss me more than her own son who was on exchange at the same time I was. However that was before we had opened up more to each other.

I have no mother nor any family in the sense of the word, and although I had for a long time given people the cold shoulder due to my background of constantly moving (say 15+ times and going to a total of 10 different schools), I had for the first time felt like I was able to care for someone dearly, as we were able to open up to each other like she hadn't been able to her own husband or family and I anyone else. I didn't want sex, nor anything like that. It was just good to be in her company... but then again, with all that was said, it was turning into something destructive for her. I could never call her mother. Just a very close person to me.

Make fun of me, that's fine. Like you said, it's just an image board. And as corny and idiotic as I sound, I'm going to hold my own like I've been doing this entire time, only because I have no one else to talk to.

Give me another reason to keep going. It feels good to get this out, even for a little bit.
>>
>>17562562
>>17562551
insane? yes
romantic? of course it is. Though not exactly my type, it may be even better as it gives me some new insights into the nature of the matter...
you're free to grieve here. Take this cup of hot, slightly addictive liquid of your choice and warm your bones and thoughts.
but the price is sincerity:
from what I can gather out of all those scraps, you're simply too egocentric. Not seeing the worls around you you let some mistakes slip through... and then even more mistakes.

See, I started this thread, because not so long at all I started speaking of it with real people, who, one by one, turned out to be wanting simple and lasting little things over big and important stuff. This is what egoist likes - to show their worthiness for a single time, not to care for all the single actions.

all of this may or may not be about you. I don't know you well enough, obviously.

ANYWAY, WE'RE STILL WAITING FOR ANY FEMALE VOICE HERE
>>
File: 1471748810295.png (379KB, 493x2765px) Image search: [Google]
1471748810295.png
379KB, 493x2765px
>>17562611
You can't interrupt the flow of someone's life and expect things to suddenly happen in your favor
>>
>>17562611
Ah, you've got me. I wan't really prepared for this twist of action. well, this really improves my feelings about you. Hope you'll get some satisfaction one day...
anyway, it's5 am here. goodnight.
>>
>>17562628

Good to get feedback. I wouldn't say egocentric so much as I would say unrealistic.

Yes, a femanon's idea of romance would be nice to see her.

>>17562638

No. I want what's best for her, which is just for me to piss off it seems like at this point. It was her who said it first, about the hole in the heart and wanting to go with. I suppose she had said that because I had treated her differently compared to her family consisting entirely of boys under an emotionally abusive household, but uh. Yeah. I wouldn't want anything to turn in my favor that would screw everything up her. That would be the worst of it all.

>>17562640

As long as she will be happy, I will be. Good night anon. Tuck yourself in, hunker down, and sleep well.
>>
File: 1472526051978.jpg (307KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
1472526051978.jpg
307KB, 1200x800px
>>17562628

I'm a little curious, but did you mean words by "worls"? Or did you mean to say "the world around you"?

Also, take these replies as bumps OP. I'm multitasking on a paper as of now.
>>
File: 1464602547823.jpg (401KB, 810x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1464602547823.jpg
401KB, 810x1200px
>>17562697

Ah, yes, it was world. My bad.
>>
I always fantasized about getting saved from a badguy/wild beast/monster by a cute guy who'd carry me away like a bride and declare protection

More realistically I'd love catching fireflies under a starry night or being kissed right when snow starts falling

.f
>>
If the girl that I loved told me she'd love me forever while we were at Disneyland, and then smooched me, I'd break the barriers of space and time to make sure nothing bad ever happened to her.

Won't happen ever though, I'm pretty sure love isn't something I'm ever going to be willing to actually try.
>>
File: Caspar_David_Friedrich.jpg (2MB, 2362x1699px) Image search: [Google]
Caspar_David_Friedrich.jpg
2MB, 2362x1699px
>>17562638
I laughed at that.
I'm sure that covers what my sort of sob story ends up being seen as.
Of course you understand. That comic was brilliant. It hit it on the head really. That emotional immaturity and fantasy being crushed under the unwanted truth.

I was able to talk about anything with her, and she, I, and we would get upset at each other over things troubling, but we would never hold a grudge against each other and would immediately come to understand one another without any sort of slander or yelling. We would talk and think about all the wonders that could be: philosophy dealing with the bounds of life, or how our cultures collided, agreed, and how they could come together to balance into a happier way of life... all that was talked about greatly expanded our way of thinking.. and it was wonderful.
It, however, was not meant to ever be more than a time of learning for both her and I. I had told her that I had purposely disconnected myself in the beginning to protect myself from harm before I gave into her idea of warmheartedness. Admittedly, it felt good.
When I came back, I became desperately sad, not only due to the feeling of separation, but also due to my realization that things are starting to fall apart here. I should have taken their offer of letting me stay there. I tried to revive that offer and she was ecstatic to hear... but it didn't turn out well at all.
I got emotional, and after realizing that what I said was too much, I had apologized for it.... but I shouldn't have said anything. By my contacting of one of the people who helped me before, the husband looked at the emails and saw how badly I wanted to go, but had in turn saw the end where my pathetic cry for help turned into a solid mess of "I miss everyone else and especially you." It was never the way it seemed, but without thinking, I made things seem like they were the opposite.

I screwed up royally. I simply want closure, but no one owes me a damn thing. And it's all my fault.
>>
File: 1463925860257.jpg (875KB, 2000x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1463925860257.jpg
875KB, 2000x1400px
>>17562851

Hey-o, a femanon finally came OP.
>>
>>17562029

Im a guy

She initiates a threesome with her hottest friend she can get. Without me ever having to ask for it. And she doesn't get jealous at all during or after.

I know it sounds like I'm joking, but I'm not. To me this is the ultimate display of trust, loyalty, and love
>>
The sweetest thing a guy has ever done for me was saving snowballs. I wasn't going to be able to come home from university for the winter that year due to the weather being too bad to drive, and I was pretty bummed that I wouldn't be able to actually see any of the snow that my home city was getting. The guy I was seeing surprised me over a month later with snowballs he'd kept in his freezer, with the freezer set to a temperature where they wouldn't get too hard to throw, and we had a snowball fight on some green grass.

I love him, even five years after we split up. We're still close friends, but even though I still harbor feelings for him, I don't think we'd make a good couple anymore. I've just accepted the fact that no one else will ever love me the way he did, and it's not something I feel bad about. I'm just happy to have experienced it.
>>
File: 1472941431915.jpg (51KB, 640x491px) Image search: [Google]
1472941431915.jpg
51KB, 640x491px
thread bump
>>
Not letting me down by making promises they can't keep

Female
>>
>>17562638
That comics fucking stupid and pigeonholes guys into either the cliché smart nerds who learn about intellectual shit because he fails at everything else or the stupid "jock". You can exciting and all of the above and be intelligent, with the extra benefit of not being and ignorant dumbass. It's not just a one or the other choice of smart nerd or dumb ape
>>
>>17563127

I suppose it depends on how look at it.
>>
>>17563142

I can't even make a complete sentence.

I suppose it depends on how you* look at it.
>>
>>17562029
Fuck my ass and grab my tits.
I get neither from my current partner.
male btw
>>
>>17562029
male
Not really into putting on airs on being romantic and lovey-dovey stuff.
>>
>>17563156
Fine by me at least. This is 4 chan, not English class.
>I suppose it depends on how you* look at it.
Kind of having a hard time looking at it as much other than kind of pretentious. I for one got into 'intellectual ' things not to pretend to appear smart or to know a bunch of random things, but to make myself a better and more well-rounded person as well a genuinely learn things that interested me. And I did that while practicing martial arts, being fit and relatively confident. I'm also a "nice" guy. The guy in the scenario didn't have to be doormat wuss. But the chick certainly didn't have her ducks in a row in her criticisms or appraisement of herself
>>
>>17563218

Duly noted anon.

Mind you, this me correcting myself. I apply the same sort of pressure and discipline when it comes to school, so eh. Coming off as pretentious doesn't both me so much as concern over my own improvement.

But whatever, it's cool.

Keep up your intellectual pursuits and not being a doormat anon.
>>
File: 1463091757602.jpg (791KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1463091757602.jpg
791KB, 1920x1080px
Bumpity
>>
fucking text me first for once
>>
>>17562562
if you're going to use hiragana, at least do it right. It's さようなら a.k.a. 左様なら. さよなら is slang and not something you'd use in a serious situation such as the one you described

Fucking weebs.
>>
I'm male.

Cook me food I suppose.
>>
>>17563235
Got you anon.
>Coming off as pretentious doesn't both me so much as concern over my own improvement.
Wait, did you think I was calling you pretentious? I just meant that about the comic.
>Keep up your intellectual pursuits and not being a doormat anon.
Definitely will do
>>
>>17563271

日本語が喋れるの?何かさっきのはさ、親しかったからこそ「さよなら」という言葉を使っちゃったんだけどさ、お前はやっぱ分かってねえだろうな。

丁寧に言っちゃおうと思ったけど、四ちゃんでは何でもいけると思いない?という上のよう言った訳だわ。

何かオンラインの辞書で調べてきた感じがするんだよ。うざいw
>>
>>17563290

Sorry anon, I'm a little tired. I'm flip flopping between this thread and a paper that's due tomorrow for class.
>>
I'd like to see more genuine posts in this thread.

Will bump and fish some more.
>>
Ask me before anyone else for help
>>
>>17562029
M

Errr...aknowledge my existence I guess? I don't think any girl has even so much as talked to me in my whole life.

>>17562045
Do you happen to have the pics from those threads by any chance?
>>
File: 1463913649310.jpg (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1463913649310.jpg
2MB, 1920x1080px
Up bump stump.
>>
File: 1466568245840.gif (393KB, 245x176px) Image search: [Google]
1466568245840.gif
393KB, 245x176px
Sturp boop
>>
>>17562969
That's actually really cute.
>>
The most romantic thing he could do is holding our new born baby and look at me with pride in his eyes that says "look at her/him! WE made that!".

Female
>>
File: 1473297381293.jpg (7KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1473297381293.jpg
7KB, 320x240px
For whatever reason, I'd absolutely love it if a girl set up a surprise party for me. One where I walk into the house and she's just there alone waiting for me and shouts surprise then all my friends and family appear.

I probably won't ever experience it but it'd be really nice.
>>
She would be crazy with me forever.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aT27ZACak48
>>
I know it's meghan trainor, but the first time i heard the chorus of "like i'm gonna lose yo", it actually moved me to tears.

It goes like this:
I'm gonna love you
Like I'm gonna lose you
I'm gonna hold you
Like I'm saying goodbye
wherever we're standing
I won't take you for granted 'cause we'll never know when
When we'll run out of time

It gives me the chills and the need to love my bf with all my heart, every moment i have with him. Since she's right. He could be gone forever in a moment. I think loving with that in mind is the most intense and romantic love you can experience.
>>
>>17562851
oh, cool. So there *are* romantic females!
good luck with this coming true:)
>>17562969
best idea so far. it may so happen that by your post one woman will get very happy at one point...

>>17563634
yeah, that's a good one. But then again he must be also romantic beforehand to be able to let this happen finally...

>>17562038
>>17562050
>>17562092
>>17562883
>>17562928
>>17563166
It... surprises me that men here are so univocal about sex/love stuff.
wish you luck, guys. Don't you blow it when it finally comes to you...

>>17562902
thank you for all the thread bumping. Hope you managed to ease your mind a bit.
>>
>>17563729
Fortunately, i already found the right guy for this. We plan on trying to have a baby, starting in november. I'm very excited!
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.