[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how retarded am I and how do i turn my life around? I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

how retarded am I and how do i turn my life around?

I'm too scared to talk to almost anyone. I fell in love with a girl I used to see around campus but the longer I waited the harder it was to say hi. So of course after a couple years i graduated and never saw her again. eventually I found her fb profile and check it every now and again.

finally i see her profile pic with some guy who it looks like she would be on a date with. It feels like my heart fell into my stomach and im dizzy as hell and having a literal anxiety attack and am nearly crying.

I don't even know these people and never talked to them but I'm going into a depression over this wtf is wrong with me?
>>
>>17561622

start by going to meetups and events that appeal to you and make an effortj ust to go talk to people.
>>
>>17561628
okay i will try to find those.

um also what about all this other obsession stuff? wtf is up with that? i cant imagine many other ppl do that kind of thing i feel like i must be crazy
>>
one bump cause im still feeling dizzy as shit
>>
>>17561622

You've viewed this girl as your singular outlet for your repressed romantic feelings for a while. You have the pussy mentally on the pedestal because you've been slobbering over what you imagined you couldn't have. Luckily, being aware of that cures the condition 99% of the time, unless you just want to keep looking from afar.

She's just a girl. There are many women around you, and unless you're trying to find an exact copy of yourself or have a laundry list of specifications, it's not too hard to find someone to at least go on a date with.
>>
>>17561768
basically, there are a bunch of others girls just as good i just don't realize it yet?
>>
I had a somewhat simular experience. Only difference is that I had my first crush on a guy that I worked with at a bad time, he got a girlfriend and I felt weird. Wasn't sure how to act around him. I barely knew him but I thought he was such a gentleman and I was inspired by him to try harder at everything. I ended up feeling depressed as fuck every time I thought about never standing a chance with him. I felt as if I should change myself just to have a chance.
>>
>>17561951
did you end up chaning your life?
>>
>>17561933
yes
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.