[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a bit of a conundrum here. I met this girl online recently,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (86KB, 600x791px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86KB, 600x791px
I have a bit of a conundrum here.

I met this girl online recently, and we've now met up a few times, and she is clearly very interested in me. She basically flat-out said she wants to date me. She's a cool girl, very attractive, into gaming, cute, submissive, smart, would be pretty much everything I'm looking for.

Trouble is, I'm 33, she's 17. 17 is legal here, so from a legal standpoint, it's not an issue, but man... we're literally getting into old enough to be her father territory.

I have been single for a few years now, though, and I suspect the sex would be fantastic, and it'd be real nice to have someone to cook for and have fun with again. I just don't want to hurt her, and I know there are gonna be issues dating someone that young. I just don't know if it should be a dealbreaker for me or not.

Thoughts?
>>
File: really.jpg (17KB, 260x273px) Image search: [Google]
really.jpg
17KB, 260x273px
>I suspect the sex would be fantastic
>17
>>
>>17561366
Up to you, but sounds to me like you don't REALLY want this. Be honest with yourself at least. You'd be doing this out of desperation and lack of options. Never a good basis for a relationship.

Plus, she's 17. Jesus Christ...
>>
Tell her to wait until she's 18 as you don't want too get butt fucked in prison next week
>>
>>17561397
Well, after I get her trained up, of course. She'll definitely need instruction. But man, the body on her... she's definitely got the tools for the job.
>>
>>17561402
Yeah, I don't know. Might be thinking with my dick a bit. She is a really sweet girl, though, and it certainly wouldn't be unpleasant having her around. I dunno, I like taking care of people. That might be a little creepy, given the age difference, but that's the way I've always been in relationships.

>>17561405
Again, 100% legal here. Murrica is not the whole world.
>>
>>17561408
I was 26 or 27 and started dating a 19 year old, and that shit was great. We were totally in different spots in life, which definitely made for some interesting conversations, but honestly the sex was great, she was always horny, and you get to teach her how you like to fuck, etc. And honestly, even if you don't want to date long term, you should take that pussy for a spin because at 33, the chances you'll have to bang some sweet, tight, teenage pooty are pretty much drawing to a total close. Get it while you can, homie.
>>
>>17561422
I did actually date an 18 year old when I was 28. I promise I'm not the kind of dude always going after young girls, I've dated women my own age plenty of times, the young 'uns just seem to get dumped in my lap every now and then.

It was a lot of fun, though as you said, we were in very different places in our lives and that did wind up causing problems. That's why I'm so conflicted,mi know the problems we're gonna have. I just think it might be worth it. I don't know.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.