[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys, So my gf and I went on a break, and I decided to fool

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: 1423393146684.jpg (43KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1423393146684.jpg
43KB, 480x640px
Hey guys,

So my gf and I went on a break, and I decided to fool around with this side girl during the break.

My gf during the break claims she wasn't with anyone and we seem to be getting back together. I don't really care at this point if she was or not.

Side girl is a stage 5 klingon and knows who my gf is. I want to her to go away. I've already told her I don't want to hang out anymore, but she keeps texting me. My biggest fear is that she contacts my gf. I was thinking of just telling her that I'm moving out of state. Any ideas?
>>
>>17561027

Also she was monitoring my facebook so closely that she asked a question " did you recently break up with someone? " when my gf and I went on a break we unfriended. Recently I've just disabled my facebook. She has a picture of my and my gf on her phone in a group photo too that she sent me.

I think shes still unsure if I actually had a gf or not.
>>
So your gf doesn't know about this?
>>
>>17561038

gf does not know
>>
The only reason I'm still keep very limited contact with side girl is that I don't want her to go nuts and try to contact everyone I know.

However I haven't responded to side girl in about 24 hours.
>>
>>17561039

Oh man, she's gonna have your balls when she finds out.
>>
Have you tried telling her you two are not going to work out?
>>
>>17561084

I already told her I don't want to see her anymore, but she keeps texting me.

How does this sound " Hey I've been busy preparing for an out of state job interview, looks like I'll be moving a bit sooner than I thought."
>>
>>17561027
Quite the situation. I think your best bet is to humiliate the side chick in a way that she won't want to tell anyone when you tell her to fuck off. Get some nudes from her or something.
>>
I guess id tell the gf that you messed around with this chick during the break if you think she would be pissed to find out later. That way when this chick confronts your gf with this information (which seems likely) your gf wont be caught off guard and surprised.

Did you guys talk about if each other was seeing someone during the break or did the gf volunteer her statement of no seeing anyone? If you did talk and you said that you had not messed around then you may want to tell her sooner rather then later because she might be a bit pissed you lied. Really she cant be mad at you for messing around during the break but if she asked you if you did and you said no then she has a right to be mad at the fact you lied. Doesnt matter what the lie was.
>>
>>17561195

I already told her I didnt see anyone.

I would think if side chick found out I was moving far away, she would think "Well there must not be anyone else here for him so I wont bother contacting anyone"

When side asked me if I broke up with anyone recently I just told her no. I think she believes me, but may be suspicious.
>>
Would continuing to just say nothing to her be bad?

I would like to continue not messaging her. I'm afraid she would become more suspicious with my lack of messaging, or could it just work itself out?
>>
>>17561216
What is the chances of running into her? Does she know where you currently live? Do you two have any mutual acquaintances? If all the above is no then you may get away with it.

If side chick knows who the gf is, what is to stop her from telling the gf?
>>
>>17561255

She only knows her facebook name, and theyre not friends. She has no idea that we her and I dated. There was only like 1 or 2 pictures of us on my gf's facebook. It could easily look like that my gf and I were just friends. She did notice that I unfriended her though.
>>
>>17561284

Noticed that gf and I unfriended
>>
How does this sound?

Hey I've been really busy. I've been working on getting a job and I have to fly out for an interview in Cali my friend got me. I can't have any distractions right now.
>>
>>17561311
I suppose if you think she wont know if you are still in town, go for it. If you run into just tell her the job didnt work out and you moved back. If she asks about the gf just tell her very little about her.

Your side chick sounds stalkerish but you know her best here. I wouldnt post much of anything on social media.
>>
why would you date a non-human wtf
>>
>>17561027
I would've told my gf about it. When you're on a break, you're on a break. If she didn't want you to fool around with other ppl, she would've kept being a couple.

Also if you ask me, I'd break up with this "on a break chick" and just go steady with your side girl.
>>
>>17561378
Then again ... if she's a stalker psycho, I'd dump both of them.
>>
If she thinks we're broken up, would she even bother contacting her?
>>
>>17561027
Your description of "side" chick sounds like you were cheating on your gf before the break. Your gf doesn't know, and the other one doesn't know you even had a gf.. yet they know each other. Hopefully they'll both wise up to your bullshit soon
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.