[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was fooling around with a guy I'm seeing and he took my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

I was fooling around with a guy I'm seeing and he took my hand and put it on his balls. I tried to like, touch them, but I wasn't really sure what to do since guys make it sound like it's super easy to hurt the balls. How are you supposed to deal with balls?
>>
Rub them, juggle them and then stroke his dick for a handjob. Pretty common sense shit that even an autist like yourself should be able to figure out.
>>
>>17560968
If he out him there then it's probably his thing.

Personally not for me. The most I'll do is have her hold them while she sucks or something.
>>
I don't know about anyone else's balls but mine are really ticklish
>>
>>17560968

>squeeze them
>say that they are yours now
>compliment how big they are
>tell him that you are going to drain them until they are sore

He will love you forever
>>
File: woahmomma.jpg (47KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
woahmomma.jpg
47KB, 720x540px
>>17561137
>my greatest desire
JUST
>>
>>17561137
>squeeze them
christ don't fucking say that

touching balls does not feel good, it either feels like nothing or it hurts like hell.

if he wants you to touch them, you should really just try to move them around in your hand. definitely don't "squeeze them" any more than you would squeeze an egg.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.