[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Gf and I were supposed to go out and then fuck today >yesterday

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1447726131398.jpg (21KB, 322x300px) Image search: [Google]
1447726131398.jpg
21KB, 322x300px
>Gf and I were supposed to go out and then fuck today
>yesterday night, talking on the phone, SHE starts a fucking argument
>100% her
>after the argument, says she's "lost the mood" to have sex today
>due to the ARGUMENT SHE STARTED
>THIS IS OUR ONLY FUCKING AVAILABLE DAY IN THE WEEK
>now we'll MAYBE fuck next week

Holy fucking shit. I mean, HOLY FUCKING SHIT.

How the fuck am I supposed to go out with her and put on a smile like this? I've been wanting to punch a wall all fucking day.
>>
>>17560878
Holy shit, aren't you able to turn your girlfriend on?
She lost her mood. You tease her and flirt with her and compliment her till she gets all horny and then you fuck her.
Then you fuck her brains out and have angry sex.
Fuck, sometimes me and my boyfriend argue on purpose just to have angry sex.
>>
>>17560878
:D what the fuck
>>
What was the argument about? You probably do something earlier or she had a bad day.
>>
>>17560886
I'm angry as fuck and I'm thinking she's a cunt, I don't WANT TO have to turn her on now. Fuck that and fuck her.
>>
Hate fucking is a thing. I don't mean you actually hate each other but you get into a heated argument and you suddenly have enough passion to fuck.

Happens to me and my girl sometimes...
>>
>>17560893
Dont sperg out my man. How did she start the argument?
>>
>>17560890
Literally NO REASON. I'm a writer and we were talking about me publishing my writing for real now that I'm reaching a considerable number of followers. I told her I wasn't sure about it because of some personal reasons and it's difficult to make the leap and etc and she was trying to give me advice. Then I said, "Look, as long as you believe in me and think I'm good, I know in the end I'm gonna try anyway, I'm stubborn. That's all I need, really."

She fucking interpreted that as me shitting on her advice somehow and got mad at me and started being a cunt to me, then started an argument around THIS, then said she didn't want to have sex anymore because of the argument, being that I only said I LIKED HER SUPPORT.

Holy Jesus this is unbelievable to me.
>>
>>17560893
Then don't fuck? Is it any better?
You'll be in a better mood after you fuck her. Don't be 12.
>>
>>17560878
youre being played
you should dump her and find a girl that isnt into the whole mind games thing
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.