[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>approach and chat a bit with girl I'm interested in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: NTR.webm (798KB, 426x426px) Image search: [Google]
NTR.webm
798KB, 426x426px
>approach and chat a bit with girl I'm interested in
>later see her around campus having fun talking with other guys
>get depressed and lose will to approach again
How do I stop being a betafag?
>>
>>17560864

the thing you see in Alphas is them doing what they want and disregarding what others say, think, or do. they go not on the path that will make them most alpha but on the path that will make them most happy.

so do what would actually make you happy. approach girls anyway.
>>
>>17560864
You need to talk to and befriend multiple girls. After having a bad loser time in college, i swore to myself to only befriend and talk to girls. I caught up on social skills, but befriend other guys at some point too, especiallly ones that likes to approach and mack on girls. Awesome wingman potential, but dont introduce your special girl to him
>>
>>17560882
Bad loser time in HIGHSCHOOL. sorry
>>
>>17560864
>How do I stop being a betafag?

Are you using the term "beta" ironically or do you believe in it?
>>
>>17560966
A bit of both.
>>
>>17561106

That's your problem. Don't let a bunch of repressed assholes tell you how to be "a man".

Don't let us here tell you that, either. Just go and be a man.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.