[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever lost someone ridiculously close to you, if so how

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1453374223947.jpg (42KB, 540x553px) Image search: [Google]
1453374223947.jpg
42KB, 540x553px
Have you ever lost someone ridiculously close to you, if so how do you deal with the loss? My family is just my brother and aunt, and there's this girl I knew for a couple years, and in 9 days we would have been dating for a year. She was my first girlfriend (I'm 21) and I've never been so close to someone, she was the greatest type of person. The night before last I got a text from her mom saying she was in a car accident, was around 9PM and I was watching Malcolm in the Middle. I can't stop crying and don't know what to do
>>
>>17560741

people come here not really knowing what 'dealing' is. i suppose there is two senses.

the first sense is how do you simply exist with it. and if you are existing, you are dealing with it. time heals all wounds, and this is no different. you get a week to just sit around and do nothing.

then you get a week of being the kind of person no one wants to be arond but they feel obligated to.

then you go back to your real life. you're still sad, but you try to find the beauty in life, the things she would have liked. you get to go watch a sunset because you know she liked those. you go to the beach and just stare at the ocean.

you invest in platonic male friendships so you don't feel alone but you don't feel like ur moving on from her.

good luck man,
>>
Ya I lost my best friend. It was incredibly hard for days and weeks. I would cry, feel depressed that I couldn't even shitpost on 4chan and worst of all I felt like life wasn't as bright as it used to be.

Eventually I came to realization that he would be pissed if I continued this pissy existence. He was the kind of guy who all about making other people happy and bringing positive energy.

Went to his funeral, cried some more but I had closure. Said some things to him and thanked him for coming into my life.

From there everything was back to normal but it took a while to get over it.
>>
>>17560741
Go see her mom for fucks sake.
>>
>>17560770
I went to see her family yesterday, it was pretty rough for all of us. I'm pretty close to them
>>
>>17560741
https://youtu.be/4447lT5GQOk
Here ya go bub
>>
I lost my older sister when I was a kid. Killed my faith in God because she was very religious. Killed my parents marriage. Easily the worst thing that's happened to me.

Time heals all wounds but I recommend talking to someone.
>>
>>17560780
Jesus Christ instant downpour of tears, I'm glad I wasn't there, my last memory was nice. But at the same time I wish I was
>>
>>17560772
Maintain contact with them. They're your only link to her, and you're theirs. Try to be strong for them and focus on and cherish the time you had together instead of your loss. And do everything you do because it's what she would want for you.
>>
>>17560792

This is the only thing you can do. Go ahead and let it all out in the meantime.

I'm in the middle of something too, and all I can do is wait and grieve.
>>
OP here. I know there's no one left but goodnight
>>
>>17560741
Never lost a girlfriend, but my sister died of cancer when I was in highschool, life is always good, and life is always bad, just because life is more bad then good doesn't mean your life is bad
>>
>>17562288
Aw man that hurts to read. Its like he had no one else to say it to or something because she's gone. Waking up and remembering is going to hurt for a while, could be weeks. But I love you
>>
>>17562288
If you post a throwaway or something I'd be more than willing to talk to you or offer advice. Anything I could man. I can't imagine what you're going through, but one day you'll feel better and be able to be happy again.
>>
File: yurrapey.jpg (90KB, 1280x720px)
yurrapey.jpg
90KB, 1280x720px
>>17560741
You deserve it for watching Malcolm in the Middle
>>
>>17562533
It's a good show man
>>
>>17562548
>talking to the camera

Dropped
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.