[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw started neet life just in the worst moment for my family.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1470344418154.jpg (254KB, 815x629px) Image search: [Google]
1470344418154.jpg
254KB, 815x629px
>tfw started neet life just in the worst moment for my family.
>tfw poor af.
>tfw in front of ps3 everyday.
>tfw mom decided that family shouldn't come to our house cuz too depressing.
>tfw 15 yo cousin must come to cook my breakfast.
>tfw "what happened to university anon?"
>tfw no money for drinks or stuff like pringles.
>tfw not even shitposting or vydia make me feel good.
>tfw i have a cold.
>tfw mom and dad have a cold now.
>tfw i only have 2 videogames.
>tfw everything is just senseless now, even killin' myself.
What should i do?
Everything is welcome, even suggestions for hobbies and things like that.
>>
>>17560698

get a job
>>
>>17560716
Thanks, i'm really trying even when that's hard af where i live.
>>
>>17560737

boo hoo
>>
>>17560746
/Adv/ice
>>
>No videogames

First world problems.

I haven't played a console game in literally 7 years anon and I feel perfectly happy without it.
>>
>>17560746
No, don't even feel like acting as a victim.
>>
File: 1473514892069.jpg (16KB, 405x405px) Image search: [Google]
1473514892069.jpg
16KB, 405x405px
>>17560774
>First world problems.
Well, that's kinda, true, regsrdless im not really from a first world country.
God -_- i have become what i hate.
Btw, just saying, those aren't all my real problemms, i'm working on my own really fucked up problems.
>>
>>17560810

Name them while you are here dipstick, not like you have anything else to do and we will see what we can do.
>>
I like coming to advice because I always find people who are worse off than me
>>
>>17560698
The NEET life is the thing that's steering you into depression. Despite what the /r9k/ robots are saying, humans really do need a daily objective in life, whether it's going to school, work, or have a personal project to work on.

You gotta think about what you want your future to be. Do you have a specific goal? A career to pursue?
Start a study. Apply for jobs. Move across the fucking country if you have to.

The NEET life is suffering. Humans are not meant to sit around the house playing vidya all day.
>>
>>17560810
You are on an anonymous board asking for help.
If you do have deep-rooted problems, best we can do is listen, empathize, or tell you to grow the fuck up if you're using bullshit excuses to put off important shit.

Don't go acting like a 13 year old girl on facebook now, you're bigger than this anon, have some pride.
>>
>>17560698
Best thing you can do is borrow a minimal amount of money and invest it in some hyped pump and dump crypto scheme
>>
>>17560817
True. i do indeed, too much stress for me, but yeah i try.
>>17560823
Thx /Adv/ice.
>>17560826
>Do you have a specific goal? A career to pursue?
Had a lot, but with depression and all my shit i abandoned them.. but recently i've started to think a little more if them.
>ThatThe NEET life is suffering. Humans are not meant to sit around the house playing vidya all day.
I totally agree, thanks, i realized i just have to keep going, keep trying.
I've applied for jobs, jus doing it and asking in places distract me a lot, that's good, i just think that an extra hobby or anything would help more.
Apply for jobs. Move across the fucking country if you have to
>>
>>17560850
Yes, i agree, i understand, just want to get it off.
Not waiting for the solutions, but thanks for the replies.
>>17560832
Hmmmm, first i'm trying to find money.
>>
>>17560942
Money's gonna be an issue for a lot of things. Thing is family and friends are willing to borrow/donate money for good causes, especially when you grow older.
If you are genuine about trying to get a job, sit down your best friend(s), parents, older siblings, aunts, uncles, grandparents, whomever the fuck and explain that you need a suit/haircut to apply for jobs. You would be surprised how willing people are to accompany you to a tailor/barber/whatever to help you succeed in life.

If that's absolutely not an option, you'll have to work yourself up. Work at your local supermarket. Work at anything that has a job opening so you can make some money to jumpstart your way into life.
Yes it's going to take a lot of effort, yes you're gonna get rejected, but you'll make it eventually.

Do it.
>>
1) job
2) any job
3) reaaaly and damn fucking job, even cleaning toilets will do
3) won't? Then start doing something, even for free, that's the way to start, volunteer - zoo, hospital, anywhere
4) there is no way that you can't any of above on any part of the world
>>
>>17560698
Time to work your way up from the bottom, smash the PS3 with a baseball bat and go work in McDonalds or laboring.
>>
>>17561041
Yup, got it, i've had a job before, then started to feel bad cuz i will never find another job, cuz my comfort zone, then a new guy started to get better in everything, then he was like my boss, then got depressed and all my work was shit in that shop till got fired, how do i deal with that "oh god i'll be trapped here forever" feel?
>>
>>17561070
>>17561067
Is like if you were me, when im in my bed doing nothing, don't worry, now i've had enough of me, i'll Do It.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.