[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My girlfriend is constantly glancing around when we go out in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: insecure.jpg (86KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
insecure.jpg
86KB, 500x333px
My girlfriend is constantly glancing around when we go out in public. She isn't staring, she's just making quick glances. I've brought it up to her and she tells me that she is looking at a person of the same sex, or some inanimate object, but never says she is looking at a guy. I feel like she is lying, but every time I mention it to her, she calls me out on being insecure. She isn't the type of person to lie, she's very direct about fixing issues whenever they exist, but is this insecurity on my behalf? Or is she lying to me to avoid a problem?

I know many will say to stop being an insecure fuck, but I've dealt with a lot of insecurity in my past, I've become a completely different person, but this one bothers me because it feels like she is not interested in being with me when she's doing things like that. She is a very observant person, but I want to know if she is really just observing or checking people out. I find it impolite to be checking people out, that's just the way I am.

Any sincere advice on how to deal with this?
>>
>>17560567
this is a basic defense mechanism. maintaining awareness of ones surroundings increases odds of survival. even if she is checking out dudes, dont be a faggot. shes with you. dont pretend like you dont look at grills, anon. you need to get it together before this chick leaves you.
>>
Dipshit will scare his girlfriend away for being a pussy faggot. See a therapist if your girlfriend looking around at the world while she walks is causing you this much strife.
>>
>>17560613

This.

Plenty of people have this tick, it's fairly common. Your insecurity is fucking up your relationship, OP, chill out.
>>
>>17560643

I know plenty of people have this tick, but how do I overcome it? Let's assume she is looking at people even though she says she isn't, how do I become okay with this? Should I become okay with this?

I'd be more irritated at her lying to me if she were lying to me.
>>
>>17560651

Talk to a trained professional who can sort out your problems.
>>
>>17560658
I don't necessarily think I need to talk to a professional, I just need advice. I know a big part of me is being a fucking pussy, but how do I just chill off of this?
>>
>>17560651

Truth to be told, you sound like a fucking nutjob if you're bothered that she's looking at people. I'd say seek therapy, it sounds like there are more serious underlying issues here that you need to actually work on.
>>
>>17560668
There are. I haven't included them here, but I just wanted advice on my current situation.
>>
>>17560567
Maybe you don't have that much trust in her. If you do, then yeah, you're overdoing it, stop.
>>
>>17560709

Do I believe her when she tells me she isn't looking at anyone? Or should I just stick to the fact that she's lying to me because i'm fucking psycho and just wants to avoid problems with me?
>>
>>17560728
>i'm fucking psycho
pretty much OP
>>
File: image.jpg (120KB, 807x858px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
120KB, 807x858px
>>17560567
>GF literally shifts eyes 0.001mm from center fov
>Is she cheating on me? Is she checking other people out? Is she lying to me? I better scream at her and get angry that cheating lying bitch.
Even if she was which she fucking isn't I could understand if she really has to deal with someone that mentally ill.
You sound like you have insane jealous insecure prick disease. Only cure is a glass of bleach taken every night with a meal before bed.
>>
>>17560567
aren't you checking out other women, too?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.