[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chew your food properly, then you're shit is less likely

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

File: 8904561099.jpg (74KB, 918x608px) Image search: [Google]
8904561099.jpg
74KB, 918x608px
Chew your food properly, then you're shit is less likely to stick because your digestion system can digest better.
>>
If you spend a lot of time on a chair in front of a computer buy yourself an exercise ball and just relax with your back arched on it for 15 or so minutes every day. It will help you keep your spine healthy and your back straight.
>>
Stir-fried broccoli lathered in oil is honestly the tastiest meal ever and very healthy, and this is coming from a meat lover. Stir frying it lets the broccoli keep plenty of its nutritional values, compared to it being steamed, which taste like shit anyways.

It makes your dick strong
>>
>>17560428
Take paracetamol and caffeine tablets before going to bed after drinking alcohol. You will wake in the morning hang-over free. If you have a mild headache when you wake up, have 2 or 3 cups of coffee and you'll feel better.
>>
I am learning a lot in this thread.
>>
>>17560487
that wasn't advice cisscum
>>
If someone does not answer their phone after two calls wait an hour. No need to be crazy.
>>
>>17560428
When I run out of air freshener, I spray a little aftershave on my USB desk top fan and turn on for a few minutes - really works well.
>>
>>17560428
I am a well cut guy but have gyno which I can't afford surgery for. I recently discovered that t-shirts with large rigid prints on the front starting from just above the nipple down to around the belly button can completely hide the gyno. This might not work for everyone but worth a try.
>>
>>17560428
Don't eat the yellow snow.
>>
To keep a conversation with a stranger just reapet something obvious about the last topic you were talking about and didn't look like it was interesting, or about something that just happened, it could be in a question like: "Oh, so, you just finished Breaking bad, right?" or "So, your uncle is from Sweden"
It works better if it's about something you heard of him/her in another situation.
It breaks the ice and it's good for the other person.
Obviously you have to listen everything.
>>
>>17560505
I tried this but it stops ringing after about 20 minutes.
>>
>>17560428
take care of your shoes
>>
>>17560560
Dat be som nigga advice brah. I axe bout dat shit all da time naked nigga. I thought this thread was for questions nobody asks about.
>>
>>17560461
Paracetamol + alcohol doesn't sound like something my liver would like. I'll just stick to drinking water.
>>
>>17560428
Use left over coffee grounds for facial scrubs, and to mix in the soil for your plants.
>>
Clean your dick everyday, also buy antifungal powder and use it on your crotch while dry.
>>
File: 1473626448846.jpg (152KB, 500x734px) Image search: [Google]
1473626448846.jpg
152KB, 500x734px
>>17560453
>Broccoli
>>
>>17560656
Care to elaborate?
>>
Make sure to swish daddies cummies in your mouth for a minute or so before swallowing so that you don't choke.
>>
>>17561108
Hey, Dont you even dare try to get at Broccoli's deliciousness/nutritional value.

Whats your weight?
>>
>>
File: 1389772356848.jpg (32KB, 576x430px) Image search: [Google]
1389772356848.jpg
32KB, 576x430px
>>17561220
Here's the non-autistic version.
>>
what about kids that are born to slavery and don't get to go on tumblr to read this quote?
>>
Isolate yourself and quietly wither away.
>>
>>17560428
For OP...how would you even ask for that???
>>
Question:

How do I stop sleeping on my stomach? It's the only position I feel comfy enough to fall asleep in, but i've recently learned that it's the worst sleep position. IDK what to do. I woke up at 4am today and couldn't fall back asleep when i tried to on my back.

TF is wrong with me?
>>
>>17561441
I can only sleep on my sides which is very bad because I have a shoulders problem. Now that I think of it, maybe that is why I have it. fml
>>
>>17561471
I feel ya.
>>
>>17560453
>Stir frying it lets the broccoli keep plenty of its nutritional values, compared to it being steamed

If you're concerned with the nutritional value, don't even cook them.

>which taste like shit anyways
>lathered in oil

Sounds like you're enjoying the taste of the fatty, high-calorie oil and not the actually delicious vegetables.

Seriously, if:
>>17561197
Is also you, you're not a troll and you're genuinly concerned with your weight and the nutrients you absorb, take some time to think about how you're eating habits can be improved.
>>
>>17560796
THIS.

>>17560461
Anon, paracetamol/acetaminophen is very taxing on your liver and, in combination with alcohol (especially when taken within a few hours of drinking), it can cause liver damage.

I'd disagree with the coffee before bed aswell.
I'd generally disagree with coffee at any point due to it being a diuretic and the fact that a hangover is almost always dehydration.

The one and only preventative measure I know of against a hangover, besides not drinking alcohol, is to drink plenty of water during and after the period in which you drink alcohol.

In the morning, getting water and something filling and absorbent, like toast or plain crackers, in you can be extremely helpful in the effort to not feel like shit.
>>
>>17560656
Good stuff right here.

>>17561171
Unless you have the cash to blow, and the lack of intelligence to know better, you probably don't have a lot of shoes.

Besides being an integral part of your aesthetic, your feet are extremely important. Unless you sit and lay down all day, you're probably walking; comfortable shoes can really make that walking less of a hassle as well as supporting your lower back, if the shoes have a good support design.

Having old shoes which are lacking in such support designs will not only make you look bad, they'll actually make you feel bad on a physical level.
>>
>>17561740
In continuation with your back:

Protect your back at all costs; once your back goes, so do many of the physical actions you take for granted.

You honestly have no idea how much you rely on your back until you permanently damage it (which is easier than you'd think) and have to live with reduced motion and the kind of constant pain old people complain of every half hour.
>>
Set realistic and healthy goals.

Your mind is wired to want to constantly have a goal to reach.
The mind usually believes that achieving this goal will satisfy your most important needs and, in essence, fulfill you.

The best way to use this mechanism is to constantly have a realistic goal that is healthy in the sense that it promotes some form of growth for you.

Once you complete this goal (finish school, get a job, get a gf), it is detrimental to relish in your achievement for too long as that leads to stagnation; instead, create a new goal dependant on the situation and work towards that.

Having something to work towards is having something to look forward to is having a reason to live.
>>
>>17560560
I try to do this often, but if the person starts giving one word responses then it completely fucks my flow up.
>>
>>17561373
I approve.
>>
>>17561740
How do you feel about those foot sole orthotics? When I was working at Home Depot, dr scholls was a godsend.
>>
>>17561824
I haven't any first hand experience with them, but my father was a postman for 15 years and relied heavily on specially designed sole inserts and even, near the end of his time as an actual mail carrier, specially designed shoes.

He was grateful beyond measure to have had those in his life.
>>
>>17560453
Broccoli tastes awesome steamed or fried you pleb. It's motherfucking broccoli and it doesn't play around. This is coming from a guy who doesn't care for many vegetables by themselves, I like them in a mixture of veggies or meat usually with some sort of flavoring.
>>
- Brush your teeth at least twice a day
- Shower everyday
- Cut and clean your finger / toe nails
- Trim your beard or shave clean regulary
- Get your hair cut by a professional once every few weeks

- Spend as little time in front of a screen as necessary
- Take the stairs as often as possible
- If you're sitting on a chair all day, get up and walk around / strech / move your body every 30 - 45 minutes
- Hit the gym / do sports at least two times a week
- If you have any health problems (physicals as well as mental), seek a professional ASAP
- Yet try to avoid being put off with some standard drugs / medication. There're often times better treatment methods.
- Avoid drugs (even the "harmless" kind, like alcohol or weed)

- Learn to cook basic meals (and do it on regular basis)
- Avoid fast food and sugary foods
- Have a veggie day, once a week

- Get a prepaid sim card (phone contracts are money wasters)
- Don't buy new hardware (same goes for cars)
- Cut down your internet / tv / vidya usage or quit it off completely
- Spend at least an hour a day outside.

- Seek real, face to face conversations instead of social media and text messages
- Treat everyone with respect! I'm not saying you should be an asskisser, just simple politeness. That's it.

- If you like a girl and she is single, ask her out within the first week
- Don't do movie dates for the first few times - instead do some walking in parks, make a picnic, etc.
- Sex is overrated in our society - your life doesn't depend on it (also: don't expect an epiphany, as soon as you lose your v-card)
- Use condoms!
- There's nothing wrong with getting a hooker. Just be sure, you use protection.

- Learn to budget and avoid debt.

>I could go on for hours with this shit...
>>
avoid black people whenever you can
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.