[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has any below average looking guy here managed to have a relationship

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: well fuck.png (236KB, 490x473px) Image search: [Google]
well fuck.png
236KB, 490x473px
Has any below average looking guy here managed to have a relationship with a girl who's actually good looking? I know looks are subjective but please try to be honest here.
Because for example my fat friends are dating fat girls.
>>
Not me, because I'm 10/10, but I've seen it happen over and over again. It's not all about the looks. There are many qualities girls can be interested in, look being only one of them.
>>
>>17560417
What are those qualities?
>>
>>17560459
social status, confidence, sense of humor, social skills (all kinds of skills actually), money (well, if you can call that a quality), determination, intelligence, wisdom, courage, loyalty, passion... list goes on.
>>
People tend to date at roughly the same level of attractiveness, all else being equal. OP's pic is bullshit: the work of creeps trying desperately to blame their creepiness on anything but their own poor choices.
>>
>>17560409
I consider myself at best a 6 but I've been with a couple of 9 to 10s. They told me I was nicer, more interesting, smarter, funnier or kinder than the other guys. I have to believe them, though I was just being my normal self.
>>
>>17560568
And they dumped you for the other guys after you helped them get over their exes, didn't they?
>>
I think it's open-season for most people. Most fall into the attractive/average bucket where it's just preference.

Fat people do have people take a liking to them sometimes. But fat people are equally likely to not be attracted to a fat person.

A bad combination would be average looking, boring and needy eg. most lonely people.
>>
>>17560409

In much the same way men who have actually dated look at things other than looks when dating, women also analyze a range of criteria when looking for partners. Looks are a large portion of this, but they are not the only one.
>>
My best friend Daniel.

He is 6'0, chubby and has jacked up teeth. By all accounts he is considered ugly and even jokes about it. Hipster hairstyle and has the goatee to match. But he has a smoking hot girlfriend. You know how this guy pulled it off? A dare. I shit you not. We all go to a bar, not really doing anything and just talking to ourself. Dan gets drunk and says that he will make a bet that he will talk to the hot brunette sitting there for 20 bucks and get her number. I bet him. Well all did. Dude goes up to her, talks to her, makes her laugh and pulls her number. A week later they are dating. The faces we had when he introduced her to us at the restuarant was something to behold. And the thing is he openly makes sure to touch her tits and ass when he around us to rub it in lol.
>>
>>17560620
Does she know she was a dare?
>>
>>17560586
Nope. I had a happy romance with one until I moved away. And I married the second.

Perhaps if you were less of a pessamist and cynic girls might find you attractive too.
>>
>>17560674

Nope and no one will tell her. Dude is happy and is still shocked he has her for a girlfriend 1 year later.
>>
>>17560679
Is she happy too?
>>
>>17560678
You must have a nice bank account then, or lucky you.
>>
>>17560409
Ye. I'm just your avearge joe,albeit fat af, and I'm dating a cutie blonde with nice tits, a killer smile, and the best ass you've ever seen.
>>
>>17560684

She seems to enjoy his company and they have a good time together when they go out with us, so I say yeah.

Most people who see them are shocked they are a couple because as I said she is smoking. Dan makes it a habit to make out with her as much as possible to mark his territory kek.
>>
>>17560409
Tfw winky face tier
>>
Meh they say I am a 8/10 fucking a girl 9/10 . Can't really help. Just go the gym.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.