[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so I have this issue and I'm not really sure what to do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1382951801562.jpg (217KB, 498x750px) Image search: [Google]
1382951801562.jpg
217KB, 498x750px
so I have this issue and I'm not really sure what to do about it

I am very jealous/defensive around my kid sister
when I see her with boys it makes my skin crawl, it illicits a very strong kind of primal fury in me like I have to brain these guys

what makes it very strange is that it's so specific, I don't have any animosity at all towards the guys in question; it doesn't seem to matter whether they are weedy little mine craft fans of football jocks

her being on facebook, skype, texting guys doesn't phase me at all
I'm just terrified something bad will happen to her, I want to ferry her around everywhere, always make sure she is ok

I don't want to end up stalking her, or scare her suitors but the compulsion to do so is very strong indeed
>>
Find yourself a girlfriend (I'm assuming you're a guy). Or a 2d waifu, whatever floats your boat.
>>
>>17560372

It's like you have that fatherly protective mindset. You see her as pure and innocent. And the realization that she will eventually have a dick in her mouth and get fucked silly makes you upset
>>
we both had a difficult growing up, our parents though well off were abusive and absent for the greater part of our lives

I had the worst of it by far, I was starved for days, beaten, yelled at daily, threatened

my mother told me it was my fault my father left, that I gave her cancer (I was about 14)
she befriended the mother of a girl I liked and told her horrible lies about me

>>17560387
you think that would help?
I have a lot of problems trusting people, I wasn't good socially for a long time and I'm only really catching up now

short term relationships arn't hard for me, and I'm friendly when dealing with strangers
but the more I get to know people/they get to know me the less comfortable I am

I've only ever had one girlfriend and she left me one day without telling me why
I had only been seeing her for two or three months, but I cared about her a great deal

>>17560392
watch your manners
>>
>>17560392
your roof looks funny from space

deviantartt.ga/BXDRDY.jpg
>>
>>17560372
WHO DIS
>>
>>17560486
https://www.tumblr.com/search/Alina-K.

I think she's from a little town south of barcelona
>>
>>17560372
I guess it's natural, especially with you being older than her.

just let them boys know through the grapevine that if they hurt your little sister, they gon have a bad time.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.