[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm 22, forced to uni by parents, currently failing my second

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1471823604023.jpg (44KB, 396x384px) Image search: [Google]
1471823604023.jpg
44KB, 396x384px
I'm 22, forced to uni by parents, currently failing my second faculty, after failing and dropping out of the first one. Main reason being complete lack of interest in anything. I have zero motivation to do anything in life, but I'm too pussy to off myself. Thing is that it's not my bad life, I got cutie gf, I look good because I workout, I'm learning to code and probably will get a job because of family ties. But all of that is a hassle, there is nothing worth working for. Anyone here solved this condition or have any advice? If you need more info feel free to ask.
>>
youre basically me except i can't keep a gf and im a skinnyfat fuck who just started lifting

posting for more responses
>>
>>17560192

Are you me ?

Well dude you have to find direction and work on it because your life will depend on it. You must have pressure on your self just like i did.

I guess you want to be able to provide to your future family what was given to you as minimum. So think about that it should be enough to motivate you and give you reason to work for.
>>
I hope there is someone here who managed to escape this way of thinking. That being "Everything is trivial, it just requires work, which is tedious loss of time for ultimately nothing.".
>>
What's wrong?

The idea of being a tradeable financial support beam for the rest of your life doesn't interest you?

You could always be a hobo. Find one of those crazy chicks who thinks, "I don't need anything as long as he loves me", live on the streets or the occasional empty home every now and then. There's not too many options. You could be a hermit and just support only what you need to get by and go fill wizard, too. This is most highly recommended path.
>>
>>17560231
OP here
Thing is my girl really loves me and she is on her way to becoming a certified therapist and earning a lot of cash. She knows about my state and is ready to fully support our family when we separate from parents. So it's not a survival problem. Problem is that everything is trivial and if something seems challenging it's just because it requires time and work. I just can't find a reason to stop losing time and start doing something, even though I realize this, I still can't overcome it. I'm not even lazy, since I help around the house 24/7, also do backyard work like lawnmowing and shearing bushes, get up early for gym, schedule my studying time. But it's boring, meaningless, trivial, useless and most of all tedious loss of time...
>>
>>17560192
Find an alternative future that does appeal to you and that you can present to your parents as worthwhile.

The world will always need plumbers. And electricians, bus drivers, barbers, contractors, cops, military, firemen, postmen, truck drivers, etc. etc. - all of them respectable and well-paying professions.
>>
>>17560192
so basically your life isn't that bad but you're a pampered fuck who is too lazy to do work on your own? please check your privileges and stop complaining. You don't have a 'condition'. In a few days you will get over your faux depression.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.