[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Two years ago I made food in a cast iron pot and left it in the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: lagoon creature.jpg (206KB, 819x1024px) Image search: [Google]
lagoon creature.jpg
206KB, 819x1024px
Two years ago I made food in a cast iron pot and left it in the fridge. I ate 1/4 of the food then left it and it went bad. After a couple of weeks I didn't dare to open the lid and for some reason I moved the pot on my balcony. I could see the food start looking really weird under the glass lid so I put the pot in a plastic bag. It's still there on the balcony after two years, with the food in it.

Will I go to hell when I die?
>>
Yes. You might get a second chance as a maggot if you put the pan into a trashbag and take it out next opportunity.
>>
10/10 OP thank god someone on here can still make a funny OP, thanks for not making me want to kill myself
>>
>>17560066
You're welcome, anon.

I'll remind you all that this is a very real event in my life and the situation is still unresolved. Maybe I'll gather some strength today and get rid of the god forsaken pot.
>>
File: 1458222391422.jpg (207KB, 692x960px) Image search: [Google]
1458222391422.jpg
207KB, 692x960px
>Ruining a cast iron pot

May God have mercy on you OP, for I would not.
>>
File: phoenix.jpg (82KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
phoenix.jpg
82KB, 500x500px
>>17560349
It's one of my greatest regrets. One time last year I contemplated if I should torch it, like maybe it could still be saved somehow.
>>
You are a very bad person OP.
>>
Open it and post pictures.
>>
File: 1472854998143.gif (992KB, 500x347px) Image search: [Google]
1472854998143.gif
992KB, 500x347px
>>17560439
This OP come on.
>>
>>17560373
Probably. Just shove it in a campfire, that should sterilize it enough to be safe to handle.
>>
>>17560018
no but you are one lazy mutherfucker
>>
File: disgust.png (599KB, 605x453px) Image search: [Google]
disgust.png
599KB, 605x453px
>>17560439
I was going to take pics, but when I went to inspect the plastic bag I put the pot in, I saw some grime and small maggot looking creatures near the opening of the bag. Looked around and there were some maggots beside the bag. Thank god they looked dead. It was so disgusting, it's been 10 minutes and I'm still cringing my face off just thinking about it.

Right now I do not want to open that bag let alone the pot lid
>>
>>17561223
Pay for house cleaning service
Set up camera and record their reaction to
Post it here

Also, problem solved
>>
>>17561223
Get something to cover your face like a bandana or washcloth and put on some gloves then man up and do it.

And by do it I mean throw it off your balcony into someone else's property.
>>
>>17561235
I don't want to do that, I'm too ashamed.

>>17561246
kek, there's a children's playground below my balcony

I will have to man up and do it sooner or later
>>
why though

I mean you knew you had to throw it away at some point.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.