[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need some help interpreting something /adv/. I recently started

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: test.jpg (44KB, 769x635px) Image search: [Google]
test.jpg
44KB, 769x635px
I need some help interpreting something /adv/. I recently started seeing this girl, and was over at her apartment. I went to use her bathroom, and I was a complete asshole and checked out a few drawers. I know I should have snooped, but I did.

In one of the drawers she had like 4 pregnancy test boxes. I don't even know why, and obviously I can't ask her, but this is setting off alarm bells in my head.

Is this a huge red flag? Why would someone have a stack of pregnancy tests?
>>
Maybe she's just paranoid and wants to keep them on hand just in case she has a pregnancy scare? That would explain why she has 4 too.

Other than that, does she live alone or with other people whose they could be?
>>
>>17559840
She lives with one other girl, but they have separate bedrooms and bathrooms. They're definitely hers.
>>
>>17559849
Well she might just be paranoid. Have you had unprotected sex?
>>
>>17559851
The farthest we've gone is making out. We just started going out.
>>
File: 002_001.jpg (48KB, 1020x696px) Image search: [Google]
002_001.jpg
48KB, 1020x696px
Please be bait

This early in the morning
>>
Does she have a history of being easy and/or doing it without a condom the first few times?

And are the tests from different brands? Maybe she wants to use different products just in case.
>>
>>17559837
I have like 5 or 6 pregnancy tests.
I am on IUD and it fucked up my period, I get it once or twice a year. I sometimes get paranoid that I'm pregnant, I do the test to stop thinking about it.
I bought them in a sort of family package because they were cheaper...
>>
>>17559890
I have no idea of her history. We haven't discussed it. All the tests were the same.

>>17559899
If this is her situation, then that would actually make sense.
>>
>>17559904
Honestly there are plenty of conditions that cause very irregular period and pregnancy scares are a fucking pain.
Even if you are responsible, it's still scary when you're expecting your period and it just doesn't arrive.
It's a good thing that she rather test it and stop thinking about it than ignore it, it means that she is responsible.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.