[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm looking for advice (shocker) on what 4chan thinks I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: overnight cat delivery.jpg (41KB, 420x366px) Image search: [Google]
overnight cat delivery.jpg
41KB, 420x366px
I'm looking for advice (shocker) on what 4chan thinks I should do. I'm pretty sure my family hates me and nobody else I know likes me except for the people who get free weed. I'm not making a lot of money and I don't have prospects for making a lot of money. I've tried programming, medical field, factory work, and even being security. I can't seem to hold a job (presumably because I'm not that great of a person) and I'm pretty sure I'm depressed. Normal people don't think about killing themselves in a way that would least affect everyone in my life. If my parent died, I would definitely kill myself. I'm contemplating it right now. I've even told my brother I'm going to kill myself and he didn't immediately show concern and try to stop me from killing myself. Didn't call the police (have a scanner and would have heard local fire department get toned out for a possible suicide)

So now I'm here. I'm on a message board, asking people I don't know for advice. Or at least someone to read. Maybe hearing about how big of a failure I am will give someone else hope. Maybe since I'm an organ donor someone else can benefit from what's otherwise going to waste.

I want to kill myself. so bad. up until this point I've just wanted to die. didn't want to be what actually ended my life... just wanted there to be a freak accident so my family could sue for my death and be comfortable, because I'm not doing them any good right now. I'm dead weight to them. I just can't seem to do anything right and it's looking like that's never going to change.

Feel free to ask any question but don't expect an answer or possibly the exact answer you were looking for. I'm really in a bad spot right now and I honestly don't know if I want to try and dig myself out of this depressive state or just die.

I'm gonna post funny stuff once in a while to maybe give someone a laugh. or think I'm autistic... whatever.
>>
>>17559717
Alright, listen up.
I won't tell you not to kill yourself.
I'll tell you HOW to do it.

You got 2 options here.
The classic, hellion tank or hanging yourself or jumping from some roof. The usual stuff.

Or, you can take revenge on everyone that hurt you. You can have the whole country, the whole world even, talking about you while doing that.
All it takes is a true will to leave this life behind. Then, you can do anything. You're not gonna be here to see the aftermath anyway, so why not leave with the biggest bang possible?
>>
I don't want to hurt anyone. Can't do an exit bag.
>>
>>17559722
The murderer kills himself one person at a time, the suicide kills the whole world at once.
>>
>>17559732
What about the murderer who's already given up on life?
>>
File: gusd.jpg (27KB, 603x358px) Image search: [Google]
gusd.jpg
27KB, 603x358px
>>17559722
is there anything simple that won't force someone to clean up a mess?
>>
File: Iwc_gif.gif (498KB, 245x145px) Image search: [Google]
Iwc_gif.gif
498KB, 245x145px
>>17559736
>>
>>17559737
Why does it matter of anyone's cleaning up a mess?

This is your last act as a living person. You have to make it count.
Does it really matter what happens afterwards? You won't exist anyway.
>>
>>17559742
because I've already been enough of a shitty person the least I could do is get rid of myself without causing a lot of trouble for anyone.
>>
Don't do it, OP.

There's really no way to do what you are considering without forcing someone else to clean up after you. Even if you managed to incinerate your corpse, your family will have to clean up the leftovers of the life you've lived thus far. They'll have to relearn how to live life around your absence. That's fucking hard.

You have no idea. People who you don't even think about value your life. And it sounds like you are only just getting started with existence. Don't give up.
>>
>>17559745
Dying in the western world is a huge amount of trouble for the family anyway.
Especially if it's suicide.
You can't help the whole 'causing trouble' part, no matter what.

I don't know what you are. But if you are a lonely khv, I implore you, do it for the rest of us, take revenge on the normies.

I'll do it myself too when the time is right.
>>
>>17559754
not a khv, and hurting other people is out of the question. I'm a crappy person but I'm not a terrorist.

>>17559752
at this point it's either cause some inconvenience now or just continue being a major inconvenience. I can't bring myself to do it until my parent dies. they've been supportive of my up until this point and they've been through enough as it is.
>>
>>17559771
Why don't you try to get out and live a little while you're stuck here among the living then?

Get a cat, start a hobby or start drinking regularly. Give people terrible advice on an anonymous message board... the possibilities are endless.

Mostly, if you're at all interested in not violently ending it all, give life a chance while your parent is alive. Gotta kill time somehow and you may find that you enjoyed part of it.
>>
>>17559796
seconding this, this is basically what I'm doing.

OP, I don't enjoy much of anything anymore but I still got at least another 10-20 years before my parents kick the bucket and probably another 20 after that before my brothers do. when that happens, if I'm still married and my closest 2-3 friends are still alive, well, we'll see. if everybody who cares about me is gone though, then I'm out. even if I'm not depressed anymore by that time, I don't fancy sitting alone in a nursing home while my bodily functions fail one by one.

in the meantime though - I say these same things over and over but they're still true. therapy, support groups, self-help books, hobbies, getting out of the house, taking a trip, hell even just taking some fuckin vitamin D and folic acid supplements. if you can't knock out the feeling of hopelessness, at least you can whittle away at it with what energy you do have.

you honestly don't know what's going to happen in the next five years. it sounds like a cliche, but I am saying this as someone who's been around for several decades: you would be amazed at how much can change in that time if *you* are willing to change, even if all you can manage is tiny changes. so at the very least, give yourself five years if nothing else.
>>
>>17559838
>>17559796
I think it's both amazing and sad that there are people who care more about me than my own family does.

From what I'm being told I apparently intimidate people and they're scared of me. I don't get why - if I get mad I just yell. I grew out of breaking shit and instead I vent my anger through GTA5 killing people with rockets and shit on a custom LTS. 23 years and I've managed to only regret the last 12. I wish I could have been killed with my other parent while they were alive. if I would have been with them I would have probably been killed too. then a few years ago I got into a wreck that should have killed me but didn't because I was discovered quickly and extricated.
>>
>>17559717
Maybe try peace corps?
>>
>>17559717
if you want to kill yourself download the peaceful pill handbook, or choose a method from here
http://www.depressed.net/suicide/suicidefaq/index.html
then do your research
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.