[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>meet girl at bar >invite her over next week >get naked

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: wtf.jpg (5KB, 243x207px) Image search: [Google]
wtf.jpg
5KB, 243x207px
>meet girl at bar
>invite her over next week
>get naked in bed
>she lies face down
>doesnt move
>finger her
>flip her over start kissing
>shes biting me the whole time wtf
>go to fuck her
>put on condom
>she squeeze her legs as I try to go in
>she is not allowing me
>wtf
>"uhh whats going on ?" -her
>"well you keep moving, do you want me to stop?" -me
>"you can continue"-her
>stop trying ot fuck her
>eat her out
>lay down
>"are you okay?" -her
>"yah just taking a break" -me

eventually went to sleep. but wtf? it was almost like she wanted me to forcefully fuck her / rape her ? wtf .

any advice / ideas?
>>
How old is she?
>>
Literally, don't fuck with this. I cannot stress enough how bad this sounds. Don't fuck w crazy man
>>
>>17559482

not sure man. we then went to bed. then she got up earlier in the morning and left. at like 7:30am. I text her.
>"u good?" -me
>"yah I had to go home to get my anti seizure medication" -her
>"hopefully I can see you again next week"-her

we go along fine, we text and no worries. not sure if she didn't want to hookup on the first time we hung out or what. or wants to be seen more then a fuck buddy / hookup ?
>>
File: ashley-madison.jpg (50KB, 700x470px) Image search: [Google]
ashley-madison.jpg
50KB, 700x470px
>>17559489
She is inexperienced.

And frigid. But maybe she is trying to overcome it.
>>
my dick went in her a bit. then she sorta forced it out by squeezing / moving down.

it was at that point that girls usually help guide the dick in. Or take a bit of control. either it's too dark. or my body is up too high etc.

USUALLY girls are like, fuck yah lets bang. you already made me wet from fingering me. lets do this!!!!
>>
>>17559501
I thought this as well. in the sense of. is this girl a virgin? or.....
>>
>>17559504
its really frustrating how many girls are either extremely unflexible or fucking immobile in bed
like they always expect you to just do everything including the impossible
>>
>>17559475
There are still girls, even in these enlightened times, who draw a line at "everything-but."
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.