[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you do to recover from a very long term illness? I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: crash.png (43KB, 150x243px) Image search: [Google]
crash.png
43KB, 150x243px
What do you do to recover from a very long term illness? I'm glued to the bed and popping prescription pain meds like candy.
>>
Depends, what is your condition like? What are you able to do?
>>
>>17559405
It was rocky mountain spotted fever that went chronic and undiagnosed for ten years until last month I was on antibiotics. Right now all I can do is walk around the block once a day. Taking a shower requires one hell of an effort.
>>
>>17559442
I sometimes wonder how many people are actually on this board. Because I know I saw you in another thread.

Are you on medicalbux or some shit op?
>>
Eat protein.
>>
>>17559521
Hello. And no. I'm considering getting on disability but given the devil-may-care attitude of the doctors around here, I'm not even sure I can.
>>
>>17559549
I usually don't believe in welfare and shit but if you can literally only walk around and taking a shower is a struggle, you should probably get on it.

I mean hell man, i dont know how bad it is, but it sounds like torture. So you might as well just try to take it easy and hope for recovery.
>>
>>17559558
Thanks. I just... I was homeless before, and I've worked jobs before, and it really pissed me off that being homeless was far easier because of food stamps and the lack of stress. Getting on disability is really a last resort for me but maybe I'll do it.
>>
I hope this thread is here when I wake. There's gotta be some way of beating this [cock]
>>
RMSF infected and thinned the lining of your blood vessels. Recovery involves exercising as best you can, which will cause your blood vessels to regrow and new vessels to form.
>>
>>17559725
That is a scary notion! Whenever I exercise the fatigue gets much worse, but that sounds logical, so I think I will. Thanks.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.