[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What goes through a womens mind when they decide to cut their

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1469382183783.png (210KB, 556x720px) Image search: [Google]
1469382183783.png
210KB, 556x720px
What goes through a womens mind when they decide to cut their nice long hair off to look like a dyke?
>>
>>17559221
sometimes it turns out great
other times it turns out dyke

they're rolling the dice anon, let them roll
>>
>>17559221

they see someone who looked good doing that cut and think 'wow id love to look like that/ on top of that they are just tired of long hair.

even as a dude, i can relate. my hair never even gets shoulder length long, but there comes a point where its too long to manage.

imagine being a girl having to do taht for years and years (or virtually their entire lives) always trying to find ways to make their hair stay in a place its simply nto meant to while guys walk around rocking the 'messy' look or at worst just slicking it in one direciton.

so they do it. they usually get over it and it grows out.
>>
They like how it looks
They like how it feels
Easier to maintain
Different types of styles
They want to try something new
They don't depend on others' opinions for validation
>>
Its hot
It's annoying
Dying it has caused damage
Super split ends

For me summer time with hair down to my ass is hell. HELLL. so sweaty and knotty and got and gross.
>>
Cutting my waist length hair was the best decision I ever made. It's now shoulder length, not as short as a pixie cut or a bob, but I don't regret cutting it one bit.
>>
The last thing on their mind should be whether or not you will care.
>>
My cut her hair fairly short in her late thirties and it never grew back.
>>
>>17559233
Can confirm, I'm a girl and got a pixie cut because I saw a picture of a girl who looked really cute but when I did it i just looked like shit. Also I was really tired of having long hair. Now it's been like 5 years and I have long hair again and I'm keeping it.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.