[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I ask my Spanish II classmate if she wants to study together?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: me.png (209KB, 510x346px) Image search: [Google]
me.png
209KB, 510x346px
Should I ask my Spanish II classmate if she wants to study together?

She's really attractive and nice but I mostly want to 1.) Have a study partner for my Spanish class and 2.) Become more comfortable talking to women. This wouldn't be a date or anything but I have no idea if this would be weird or something like that. I haven't had a female friend since 2nd grade.
>>
Go for it man
>>
>>17559218

depends if you've talked to her. if you've only said like two words to her its weird. but if you conversate at least twice a week its not weird. she still might say no, but its not weird.
>>
>>17559235
Yeah we worked together a lot over the last two classes and she seemed to both want and appreciate my help. Only problem may be that, aside from small remarks, we didn't make too much smalltalk thst wasn't about Spanish.
>>
>>17559258
Help, does this change anything?
>>
>>17559218

>She's really attractive and nice but I mostly want to 1.) Have a study partner for my Spanish class and 2.) Become more comfortable talking to women

No need to lie we all know your main goal is to jump her bones op.
>>
>>17559337
If you want to increase your chance of success, wait it out and keep creating small talk with her, but you could just go for it, it's not like any of this will ever matter in the spectrum of the universe. Also underaged b&
>>
>>17559369
>Wait it out

Woah hold on there cowboy

Op wants to get laid. Not friendzoned.

If op waits too long and the girl gets picked up by Chad, do you really think he's gonna let her go to op the cucks house?
>>
>>17559376
i mean he's obviously an underaged beta given the fact he asked this question on an anonymous bulgarian calf roping image board, look at his post one more time and tell me he's not a cuck
>>
>>17559413
God damn it shut up don't confuse the kid

We gotta train him to not be a cuck, if you tell him to use cuck tactics shit wont fucking get better
>>
>>17559369
>If you want to increase your chance of success, wait it out and keep creating small talk with her, but you could just go for it
We meet twice a week so I could ask Thursday maybe? Test is the week after
>underaged b&
She's 25 and I'm 22, I was home schooled from 12 until 19 and started college at 20, hence why I'm making a thread like this.

>>17559367
Nah pham.

>>17559413
Wow rude, it is almost 2 AM so maybe I'm posting more stupider.
>>
>>17559419
i assumed this class was an academic year class, like it had just started. if you're near the end of the class or final, then i think now would be a good time to ask. if you still have another semester or longer, then wait. make it seem as inconspicuous as possible.

also be passive when asking her, dont make it seem like a big deal
>hey im looking for a person to study for this test with and i was wondering if you were available on x day at coffee shop/library

easy, now go fuck yourself
>>
>>17559419
>Wow rude
>Saying someone is rude
>4chan

Yeah never mind just wait it out, you're hopeless.
>>
File: 1471048939223.jpg (88KB, 600x628px) Image search: [Google]
1471048939223.jpg
88KB, 600x628px
>>17559434
Thanks.

>>17559438
It's my shitty sense of humor, I'm not offended m8
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.