[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best way to get a deeper voice ? I'm 22 and I sound like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: cigarette-smoking-snake.jpg (16KB, 468x333px) Image search: [Google]
cigarette-smoking-snake.jpg
16KB, 468x333px
Best way to get a deeper voice ? I'm 22 and I sound like a k-pop teen.

Should I start smoking ?
>>
Heck no. It's not worth your health to have a deeper voice.

If gay dudes can constantly speak in a voice higher than they normally do then you can try speaking in a lower one until you're used to it or something (?)
>>
Like, I wanna sound like Solid Snake but I'm not gonna smoke just for that.
>>
>>17559188

this. im a faggot who hated how queenie his voice sounded. i purposely started lowering it. first week people asked what was up with my voice. just said 'think im coming down wiht a sore throat'. a week after that people had just forgotten that my voice used to be faggy.

its pretty nice desu.
>>
talk a little slower and with more effort

i.e. stop speaking out your nose faggot
>>
>>17559223
Nice, congrats man.
Also I just realized my post about Solid Snake is even more pic related than ever
>>
>>17559223
Did you mentally stick with it ? Do you have to remind yourself to speak like that ?
>>
>>17559262

at first i had to. and i think i went a lot lower than i am now, but for the msot part ive stuck with it. the only itme i dont is when im saying something funny / jokey. i tend to go higher pitched with that, and lately ive been wokring on fixing that. but I'm very charactery, do a lot of voice acting, etc. so i dont /think/ people see that as my true voice. but when i hang out with really close friends im like 99% jokes and trying to reel it in to sound more mature.

but outside of that specific scenario, nah its just natural to go low now. we train ourselves how to talk.

listen to a guy talking to his gf, and he goes up to a higher pitch, more of a questioning tone. its not something he does on purpose, at least not anymore.
>>
>>17559182
start taking testosterone
>>
>>17559182
You can't without ducking it up to some degree. Just speak in the middle of your voice.
A high voiced dude trying to talk lower sounds weird as shit, so just speak in the middle of your voice.

There are many charismatic men with high voices.
>>
I don't think smoking will make your voice deeper. Raspier if you chain smoke for years, but not deeper. I smoked for a decade and my voice isn't any deeper than it was when I started.
>>
>>17559182
Voice training. Look up basic vocal training for choir on Youtube, do that for a while, and then comes the hard part. Sing songs by people you want to sound like. Sing them on pitch. Record yourself, try it again, rinse and repeat. If you want huskiness, throw in some screamo. If you want clarity, try opera and let the lyrics just flow naturally from your diaphragm out. Your voice will deepen naturally if you sing low-toned music. I'm a high soprano and I can now sing David Bowie stuff... and my voice is deeper. Heads up, it took me five years.
>>
don't need to smoke
if you want a raspy voice, practice vocal fry every day and yell at a really high register
if you want a deeper voice, figure out where your chest voice is, (say "hooome" really loud) and look up youtube videos on how to make that stronger)
>>
>>17559577
>tfw it takes me 10 years to develop natural vibrato

and i hit the wall during that time and nobody gives a shit about a 32 year old singer. fantastic.
>>
>>17559655
Not so. I've been sick for those years and only managed to train my voice for about one day a week. You could probably get the same results with two hours a day of vocal training in about one year. I do it while driving and in my apartment (neighbors don't mind).
>>
>>17559182
Wine. Cheap. Alot of it
>>
>>17559182
If you're in college or live near one, talk to a theatre or singing professor. You don't have to take a course - just go to their office hours and ask for a textbook or some exercises to lower your voice. They can point you toward help and then it's up to you to do the exercises.
>>
Stop jerking off. My voice got noticeable deeper after 3 days
>>
>>17559182
Try to relax and lay back on a chair,b train abdominal breathing. You can't change your voice without wasting your health, but you can have a lower tone by being more relaxed. This is why people like deep voice. It translates self-confidence.
>>
Drink vodka.
Pure, no mixed shit. Also no ice on it.
>>
Learn singing (or theatre).
They don't only teach "to sing", but to control and use efficiently your "vocal organs".
From here, you'll know how to lower your voice, or how to make it sound better in general.

Either find a singing school for a few lessons after-work, or lurk the internets.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.