[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My boyfriend and I just found out that his ex-wife's boyfriend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: children.jpg (344KB, 2000x1334px) Image search: [Google]
children.jpg
344KB, 2000x1334px
My boyfriend and I just found out that his ex-wife's boyfriend slapped his 7 year old daughter.

There was one day a couple of months ago where we hit some really bad traffic and we ended up getting her home 20 minutes late. Every time we have seen her since then, one day a week, she has been very nervous about the time. She will ask every few minutes what time it is while looking anxious.

Today her father started her in an acting and improv class that she is loving. He confirmed with her mother that she would be home a little later because of it. He told his daughter of this too. Still, four times throughout her class she would come out to us and ask about the time. He and I talked and he was planning to try to figure out why she's been so worried about the time on their drive home.

When we got back home she saw that it was a little later than usual and became really anxious about leaving so she wasn't late. We explained to her again that we had plenty of time to get back to her mother's home. Her father wanted to shower before heading out and she panicked even more. We did finally get through to her how much time we had and promised she would not be late.

When he went into the shower, she started crying more about being late. I was consoling her and that's when she confessed to me that her mother's boyfriend slapped her for being late. "I don't want to be home late because last time Daddy (He mother's boyfriend) slapped me. I don't want him to slap me again." Again, she's only 7 years old.

I have never seen her this upset before. I explained to her that it wasn't her fault that she was late, that she had no control over what time she got home that day and that I'm really sorry that happened. I continued to console her (got her laughing a little) until her father came out of the shower a few minutes later.

His daughter went to collect her things in the other room when I told him what she told me and what I said back to her.

>Continued
>>
File: tapir.jpg (103KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
tapir.jpg
103KB, 1280x960px
What does the ex-wife say?
>>
>>17559064
This isn't the first time we heard of her mother's boyfriend's aggressive behavior. My boyfriend told me that His ex had confessed that her boyfriend had hit her once before. This immediately made him nervous about the possibility of this man hurting his daughter. His daughter told him that she was grabbed by her shirt by her mother's boyfriend when being questioned about what she did with us.

Of course now that we know that he has actually hit her, and over something that she is definitely not responsible for, we're furious.

My boyfriend left to take her back to her mother's place and I've been trying to do some research on things we can do to change this situation.

It's killing us to know she's in that sort of living situation and if anyone has any advice for us and what we should do, please share it.
>>
>>17559071
This.
>>
>>17559071
I'm not sure yet. This just happened and my boyfriend left to take her back to her mother's house. I'll hear back from him in a little while and see if he got a chance to talk to her or if she's at work. If he hasn't called her by the time he gets home I'll definitely tell him to call her.
>>
>>17559064
Where do you two live?
>>
>>17559116
Does that make a difference in any way?
>>
>>17559124
All the difference in the world you stupid cuck
>>
>>17559124
Depending on country/state laws, yes. You don't have to get specific.
>>
>>17559135
California
>>
>>17559137
Have you been documenting this in any way? She may actually have to be interviewed about the things she's endured.
>>
>>17559100
>It's killing us to know she's in that sort of living situation and if anyone has any advice for us and what we should do, please share it.
I'm not too good with the law, but isnt this a pretty good argument to get full custody? The mother is bringing in men that abuse the child, seems like an open and shut case unless I'm missing something.
>>
>>17559146
We haven't filmed his daughter asking about the time or recorded what she told us tonight.

My boyfriend is strictly text only with his ex so that everything is documented between them.
>>
>>17559154
Oh, no, I mean documenting by writing down date, time, situation, etc. She'll have to be interviewed by an unbiased party.
>>
>>17559148
It's possible. He has been intending to take her to court over custody soon, but that will probably move to be a lot sooner after tonight.
>>
>>17559166
My boyfriend has the texts from the day we brought her home a little late saved so we can definitely get that date. I'll start keeping track otherwise and write down what happened tonight.
>>
Damn, very nice kids in that OP pic
>>
Who the fuck slaps a kid, who the fuck slaps a kid for being late and better yet who the fuck slaps a kid for being late when the kid isn't even in charge of who is late or not
>>
>>17559064
If anybody ever put their hands on my son OP...i couldn't even imagine. I would fall into complete savagery, go to that guy and teach him a lesson. I'm not saying that your bf should do this but if he did it would be well deserved and justified
>>
Why is he bringing her to the mother with that shitstain around?!

Get child services involved, too. Make it as official as possible.
>>
I think it's very smart to get mixed up in other peoples problems.
It will get your mind off your own problems and you will probably help the person you want to just as you planned it
>>
>>17560696
This guy needs a good hanging.

Also get custody, for fuck's sake. Get a lawyer, talk to them about what you need to do, and go to court. If you have the money, go it.
>>
>>17559137
Ay yo 951 FO LIFE

(I'm in hell)
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.