[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I made my SO mad over text earlier today, she said "dont

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: me.jpg (34KB, 458x643px) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
34KB, 458x643px
I made my SO mad over text earlier today, she said "dont talk to me again asshole" so i havent said anything back

help me man what the fuck do i do their family just went through some shit idk what to do
>>
So, what did you say, nutjob?
>>
>>17558623
>>17558623
i asked about how her dog was going i didnt know that the dog passed

call me a bitch or whatever but im genuinely concerned for her
>>
connection error
>>
>>17558613
>"don't talk to me again asshole"
Do exactly that, problem solved
>>
bump man need genuine advice
>>
Honestly man it doesn't sound like it was a solid relationship in the first place if you were unaware of the dog's passing in the first place.
>>
>>17558648
Well if you didn't know I don't see why she's mad. I would give it a day or so and then apologize for bringing it up.
>>
>>17558648
Seems fishy. No one would get mad over that text if you didn't know he had passed away. Now tell the whole story so we can pull your head out of the shit you got yourself into.
>>
>>17558687
Yup. Also, if she would get angry at you over something that you had no way of knowing. You may have dodged a bullet.
>>
>>17558692
>>17558690
>>17558687
>>17558697
her dog was sick thats why i asked

there isnt anything else to it, i know that she doesnt mean it literally just i wanna know whats gonna happen now
>>
>>17558715
>whats gonna happen now
She's eventually going to call you back and apologise, and you're going to say, "you know what, I think it's a good idea to separate after all." Then you'll live happily ever after.
>>
>>17558715
So her dog was sick and out of the blue you send her a text that reads "how's the dog, is he better now?" and she responds with "don't ever talk to me again asshole"? There's a chunk missing, anon. The part where you found out the dog is actually dead. You're still not telling the whole story sp we can't help you
>>
>>17558715
What's the time frame from the dog passing away and you asking what happened to it? If it was within an hour, ok maybe she's the one in the wrong. If it's a few hours or more, she clearly decided to not make it a priority to tell you and that should make things clear about where things were going to go.
>>
neuter yourself
>>
>>17558742
timespan was less than 3 hours
>>
>>17558748
Great. Between 0-3 hours. Definitely not vague at all. Like other people have said, you are leaving too many details out for us to help you adequately, so either tell us the whole story or try again with her tomorrow.
>>
>>17558759
the conversation blew up and was over like that dude i dont know
>>
>>17558759
i think something else way more important happened before this cus this has never happened before
>>
>>17558770
Holy tits and just when I think you can't get anymore vague. I know you're hurting but honestly dude if your next post isn't going to be helpful to the situation to have us help you out just don't bother man. You can't give us just the color of a car and expect us to know the exact model. Same thing applies here.
>>
>>17558780

i dont know dude
>>
>>17558786
Alright well hey I tried. Good luck.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.