[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pretend you're my friend for a second. We are good friends

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: unnamed.png (19KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.png
19KB, 300x300px
Pretend you're my friend for a second. We are good friends , friends since second grade and you could read my mind.
> We are sitting in an auditorium next to each other and you can read my mind.
> I'm thinking about instead of being an 18 yr old guy sitting next to me , you are a 5 yr old boy.
>Also I might have some intermittent thoughts about grabbing your crotch if you were a little boy

How would you react if you somehow knew this info?
>>
"its ok we all have our dirty secrets"
>>
>>17558209
"As long as it's me it's alright since it's impossible, anybody else and I'll seek help for you"
>>
>>17558241
>Seek help for you
Is that a nice way of saying "I will call the police"?
>>
>>17558248
No, real help. Even if that means going in deep to see where the rabbit hole leads. See what similar cases have done etc....
But as a way of pressure, I would leave it purposely ambiguous.
>>
>>17558262
Is it bad to want to....?
>>
>>17558269
It's not something I would want my best friend doing. Not because of the moral implications because as a real friend, I believe friendship goes beyond moral implications.
It's because you're in for a life full of stress and anxiety with a high likelihood of jail time.
>>
>>17558279
Life full of stress?..
>>
>>17558290
Have you ever been the subject of a manhunt? Me neither, but a hidden IRC channel about the thing you describe had people who were freaking out (by this understand: paranoia of the authority) after one P2P transfer of illegal files got one of the parties arrested. I can only imagine what stress that must be.
>>
>>17558301
I've never looked at CP ....I've only looked at loli..
>>
>>17558308
That's why as a friend I can consider it normal as long as it doesn't go too far. Sticking to lolis and some imaginary fantasies is fine. But I would keep an eye on weather or not it comes too close to real life.
If it does I would see any non-incriminating way to get you to make a step back in the non illegal direction
>>
>>17558325
But you're right about the stress...it's there 24/7 I don't know how to handle it.
>>
>>17558385
As long as you've done nothing illegal yet, there is no need to panic.
Install a VPN, a proxy or some other basic privacy measure before making quick google searches on where you can get help (granted it troubles you.)
Make a phone call if you find a hotline, chat if you find an IRC, and they'll maybe know what to do. If everything fails auto-discipline is always an option, albeit hard to follow.
As a friend I could not do much more.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.