[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I met a girl on a date that I got along with well. I think she's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: OfSSpKz.jpg (106KB, 750x938px) Image search: [Google]
OfSSpKz.jpg
106KB, 750x938px
I met a girl on a date that I got along with well. I think she's good looking, but my standards aren't that high desu. We don't really have any hobbies, interests, or music tastes in common, but we vibed well.

I'm looking for an LTR.

Should I pass her over and keep looking for a girl who actually shares some of my interests? Should I settle with this girl, never knowing if a better catch might come along. Or should I keep her around until something better comes along (i'm a bit uncomfortable with this as it's an asshole move, but i understand that to reach the top you need to step on some toes)
>>
>>17558167
What hobbies do you have?
>>
That's a question you'll be asking yourself every time you get along with a girl. Just keep at it and see what comes of it - takes a while to -really- get to know a person.
>>
>>17558167
Depends on how far you two have progressed and how long you've been seeing each other. If you only had a couple dates I don't thinks it's an asshole move to see other people while you make up your mind. Don't rub it in her face but I wouldn't even try to hide it. Hiding it is what makes it shady because it implies your doing something bad.
>>
My boyfriend and I only really have a handful of hobbies/interests in common. We have a perfectly successful relationship despite that.
>>
>>17558171
I swim, lift/crossfit, do BJJ, do photography and graphic design as some of my hobbies outside of work. And I'm a music nerd, am constantly on the hunt for new genres and artists, frequent underground/punk shows as often as I can. I'm by no means some sophisticated mysterious hipster or anything but I just don't see myself enjoying meaningful experiences with a country music fangirl who is too normal, for lack of a better word.

i already dated a girl like that for 3 years and the only thing we had in common was that we liked to fuck each other. we were entirely different people otherwise and that wore down hard on the relationship. maybe it's naive but i just want to avoid that and find a girl I can actually be excited to talk to and look at as a legitimate companion instead of a fuckbuddy or some oneitis waifu or some trophy wife/gf

as a man, how much in common am i supposed to have with a woman to have a healthy and rewarding relationship?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.